Previous topic - Next topic

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

masshog2412

poloprince

$PoLoPrInCe$

cubsfan5150

We won't need it. If we do lose, can I at least bash Kevin, or will I be banned again?
QuoteWest Side Rooter wrote:

Always best to talk [expletive] about a team when you don't have to face them again.

I'd do the same. LaRussa's a nutjob and would probably throw at his head.
ETA: A bottle of wine, not a baseball.
ETA: Empty bottle, obviously.

ballz2thewall

in other words, it's open season before the game, men.
The rest of the frog.

cbhawg03

Porkem

"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."

BadHog

"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

forrest city joe

Quote from: Lanny on December 03, 2014, 06:09:40 pm
Same rules apply to Jump Ball.
Thank you Lanny. we need to support our players and coaches win or lose. GO HOGS. GO MIKE ANDERSON.

pigture perfect

Hey It says no player bashing. Coaches can be open season.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Hogfaniam

I aimes not to bash ISU players after we beat that as...administer a defeat upon their persons.
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

Kevin

Quote from: cubsfan5150 on December 03, 2014, 07:45:02 pm
We won't need it. If we do lose, can I at least bash Kevin, or will I be banned again?
you will disappointed. not going to be critical at all this year. it is all about going to the big dance.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

intelligence

Just make sure to do the bashing with a large enough object to cause him to be concussed

Arazorbackguy1

I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

BrooklynRoss

Not even the all-powerful Lanny can stop us from bashing one thing ... the HOPES AND DREAMS of the Iowa State faithful!
I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

SPAL

Can we bash FCJ when he blames the refs for the loss?

BorderPatrol

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on December 03, 2014, 11:17:20 pm
Can we bash FCJ when he blames the refs for the loss?

You should not need permission for that.

bp

GuvHog

Agreed, there's no need for that. Win or lose tonight the Hogs are still a very good team.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

forrest city joe

Quote from: GuvHog on December 04, 2014, 12:14:08 pm

Agreed, there's no need for that. Win or lose tonight the Hogs are still a very good team.
+1000. i don't want to hear any fire Mike Anderson BS if we lose tonight. win or lose, the Hogs are a very good team that will be in the dance this year.

Dropkick

I think we may lose this one but that doesn't dampen my enthusiasm. I think MA has finally got his kind of team assembled and we are in for a very good year.

howie76

DOGALUM

Quote from: forrest city joe on December 03, 2014, 09:28:14 pm
Thank you Lanny. we need to support our players and coaches win or lose. GO HOGS. GO MIKE ANDERSON.
And our AD right?     Right?   RIGHT?!?!

You have no credibility. 
A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

HF#1

Not sure why anyone would bash players at all but especially after a victory.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Dwight_K_Shrute

I seriously can't believe this thread is even needed.  I haven't been on Jump Ball much this year, but has there been much player bashing?
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

HF#1

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on December 04, 2014, 03:48:25 pm
I seriously can't believe this thread is even needed.  I haven't been on Jump Ball much this year, but has there been much player bashing?

I think this was preventative maintenance.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Queen Hog

I lub me some HOGS!!!

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
Helen Keller

The_Iceman

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on December 04, 2014, 03:48:25 pm

There are a few posters that haven't been seen in about a month or so that will pop up tonight if we lose. Some will try to be subtle and sly in their player and coach bashing, others blatant. Either way, its been a joy not having them around.

Pork Twain

Not a lot of that in Jumpball, that would be the gameday forum or MMQB
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

TheRazorbackGuy

Swinesong1

Quote from: The_Iceman on December 04, 2014, 03:57:08 pm
There are a few posters that haven't been seen in about a month or so that will pop up tonight if we lose. Some will try to be subtle and sly in their player and coach bashing, others blatant. Either way, its been a joy not having them around.
Co-sign

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: The_Iceman on December 04, 2014, 03:57:08 pm

IceMann, That's not a lie. Some have certainly disapeared this season. I just don't want to hear the referee excuses.

Arazorbackguy1

I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

TheRazorbackGuy

wupigsuey

He's definitely a playa
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

masshog2412

Quote from: forrest city joe on December 04, 2014, 01:29:57 pm
+1000. i don't want to hear any fire Mike Anderson BS if we lose tonight. win or lose, the Hogs are a very good team that will be in the dance this year.
Hire Pastner

masshog2412

Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on December 04, 2014, 05:15:45 pm
IceMann, That's not a lie. Some have certainly disapeared this season. I just don't want to hear the referee excuses.
punt gravel

ballz2thewall

The rest of the frog.

forrest city joe

Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on December 04, 2014, 05:15:45 pm
If the refs call a fair game, you won't see anything from me. if i see the BS i saw in the SMU game, and in the sec games last year, i am going to call them out. i don't want to see 30 FT's from Iowa State tonight.

masshog2412

Quote from: forrest city joe on December 04, 2014, 06:42:33 pm
If the refs call a fair game, you won't see anything from me. if i see the BS i saw in the SMU game, and in the sec games last year, i am going to call them out. i don't want to see 30 FT's from Iowa State tonight.
well get ready Joseph you know its coming...heres hoping we survive

wupigsuey

Quote from: forrest city joe on December 04, 2014, 06:42:33 pm

Have you really seen people calling for CMA's head this year?
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: wupigsuey on December 04, 2014, 06:44:32 pm

No one called for his head last year. Just some had their opinions on a streaky team last year. I'm fine with CMA but I was labeled a rock kicker when I support CMA

forrest city joe

Quote from: wupigsuey on December 04, 2014, 06:44:32 pm
Nope. and i don't want to hear it tonight win or lose. this is one game. and we have a good team this year win or lose. so i don't want to see any player or Mike Anderson bashing tonight.

masshog2412

Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on December 04, 2014, 06:49:16 pm
No one called for his head last year. Just some had their opinions on a streaky team last year. I'm fine with CMA but I was labeled a rock kicker when I support CMA
absolutely not true you are a HATER. U. HATER. I. HATE. THAT. UR. A. HATER.  kick rocks CMA HATER.

masshog2412

Quote from: forrest city joe on December 04, 2014, 06:51:45 pm
Nope. and i don't want to hear it tonight win or lose. this is one game. and we have a good team this year win or lose. so i don't want to see any player or Mike Anderson bashing tonight.
when we win tonight he definetly needs to be fired for bringing the hogville traffic down

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: masshog2412 on December 04, 2014, 06:52:30 pm
absolutely not true you are a HATER. U. HATER. I. HATE. THAT. UR. A. HATER.  kick rocks CMA HATER.

I hence sarcasm masshog. Good impression of Joseph +1 if I could

wupigsuey

Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on December 04, 2014, 06:49:16 pm

No one needs to be calling for anyone's head until they have a chance to put their guys in place. CMA has his guys. CBB is starting to get his. Patience and Hogville...like oil and water.

masshog2412

Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on December 04, 2014, 06:53:50 pm
I hence sarcasm masshog. Good impression of Joseph +1 if I could
just trying to get me a Doublebee's spot man. Go hogs

wupigsuey

Quote from: forrest city joe on December 04, 2014, 06:51:45 pm

Ok. I've spent more time in here this year than ever. Haven't seen it either. Wasn't sure what you were talking about

WayneHawg

What about at the 15 minute mark of the second half ?