Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Congrats to Coach Mike Anderson and the Hogs on another loss to LSU. I fricken h

Started by Karma, February 03, 2018, 04:24:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Facts:
In the lower half of the SEC with a losing record.
Lost twice to LSU
1-6 on the road

Opinion:
Defense is terrible
Half court offense is terrible
Starters/rotation is not set
Likely on the wrong side of the NCAAT bubble after today

JEMG3dogs

MAGA45

Fake News

tkclark

Quote from: Karma on February 03, 2018, 04:24:09 pm
Facts:
In the lower half of the SEC with a losing record.
Lost twice to LSU
1-6 on the road

Opinion:
Defense is terrible
Half court offense is terrible
Starters/rotation is not set
Likely on the wrong side of the NCAAT bubble after today

You should move the opinion items to the fact area as they are more fact than optinion

Fire Anderson

The_Iceman

40MINSOFHELL

Letsroll1200

This is the worse coaching job Mike has done since he's been the coach. I'm a Mike Anderson fan but this is pathetic. He's stuck to long with Beard.

Hogimus Prime

I don't see this team making the NCAA tournament.  That will be 2 NCAA tournaments in 7 seasons.  Doubt they make it next year with half the roster being replaced

Kevin

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on February 03, 2018, 04:48:04 pm
This is the worse coaching job Mike has done since he's been the coach. I'm a Mike Anderson fan but this is pathetic. He's stuck to long with Beard.

Sticking with beard ain't the only problem
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Beaverfever

I still say if he makes the second weekend of the NCAA tournament or wins the SEC tournament then he gets another year.  If that doesn't happen then I think he should be fired.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

tkclark

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on February 03, 2018, 04:48:04 pm

Sticking with Beard is only one item in a long list of short comings

Letsroll1200

Quote from: Kevin on February 03, 2018, 04:49:09 pm
Sticking with beard ain't the only problem

No Mike has openly praised Beard. There was 2 or 3 plays that if Beard hustle for we are on a fast break. Nolan and Anderson teams rely heavily on there lead guard. I'm done.

RebHog

I am starting to feel this way as well. I had high hopes for this team but I don't feel any damn player has improved from last year that wouldn't be a natural progression with experience even without a coach. The 4 spot is still a disaster and it still looks like the opposing team gets easier shots consistently then we do. Gafford has regressed to the point I feel sorry for him. When Mike finally went zone last year and finished strong I thought we might have some new fresh additions this year but it still seems the same. We are BETTER then LSU but yet we lost to them at home and on the road. Yuri see what you can do in the off-season man lets start fresh post Jeff long!

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Mr. Porkleone

I don't hide from the fact that I'm ready for change. Coaching is sub par.  Non contested 3's today simple comes down to coaching. 7 years is enough

Letsroll1200

Get rid of that fastest 40 crap and bring back 40 minutes of hell. What the hell is a fastest 40? We use to give teams hell but now we just fast.
Fast lay ups, Fast 3 point shots!

TheRazorback500

Time for a change. What's the use of "running the floor" if you can't hit anything on your end or stop anything on theirs. Hello, Mr. Yurachek?
Do you wanna get Rocked?