Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (15-7, 4-5) @ LSU (12-9, 3-6)

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 03, 2018, 01:57:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HamIAm

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Letsroll1200

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

ADavisTheGOAT

God this is so annoying when your big is matched on the guard
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

rljjr

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Hog Pharm

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Hulk HOGan

Listening on the radio. Are we defending these 3'a, or are they wide open

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Bogghawg

How is our shooting so bad?  We can't make any threes but at least we can't defend them shooting them either.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

3of5-2

rljjr

Bogghawg

HamIAm

they were wide open until LSU got in a groove, then we defended one and they hit it anyway.  You can't let a three point shooter get his range and confidence

Danny J

Quote from: Hulk HOGan on February 03, 2018, 02:46:19 pm
Listening on the radio. Are we defending these 3'a, or are they wide open
Dribble penetration is leading to open 3's and on one of them we backed off and the guy just shot it over us. We have the worst D in the SEC

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

HawgHeadCheese

Can I please see Darius Hall on Waters. He is the only player who fights over screens

Hog Pharm

Waters had been struggling until today. It's comical how we always get players and teams back on track.

Letsroll1200

This press is what LSU want. Back up and play tough man to man.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

WE NEED TO LOSE MORE GAMES! I know that's hard to take seriously, but if we win most of our remaining schedule we will end up an 8 or 9 seed getting knocked out in the 2nd round by a #1 seed. We need to lose a couple more games so we can get a lower seed and go further in the tourney. Tanking for a lower seed basically. #Tank4Twelve
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

hawgball40

well, we started the game ok. but LSU is getting hot and crowd is coming alive. luckily arlando cook has been hitting 2 shots in a row or we'd be down 10

rljjr

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

razorhog52

Bacons Rebellion

Now Orlando is getting that "Barford" look in his eyes when he gets the ball. "Watch me while I deal on 'em."

rljjr

Oh look. No motion on the offense. One shot and done. LSU moving the ball and the Hogs just got bailed out by a bad call.

razorhog52

Bogghawg

All of these blocked shots!  We seem so weak underneath.  Three different guys haven't been able to take it up strong.

rljjr

The_Iceman

Bogghawg

elksnort

We have a handful of players that are not high division one level players. I'll let you figure out which ones they are.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Letsroll1200

Cmheinley

Hog Pharm

HamIAm

rljjr