Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (15-7, 4-5) @ LSU (12-9, 3-6)

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 03, 2018, 01:57:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Cavtastic Voyage

Quote from: cypress rock on February 03, 2018, 02:57:00 pm
You can say what you want but this is pitiful.  We do not put our best players on the floor long enough to get anything going
I don't think mike knows what he's doing. He doesn't deserve his job. Absolutely pathetic effort from the players and that starts with the coach. He'll let teams go on huge runs and not call timeouts. It's pathetic in every sense.

Cmheinley

It's unfortunate being that team that other teams look at as an almost guaranteed win

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

ICEman

"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

Knot2brite

Quote from: BroyledNutts on February 03, 2018, 02:57:07 pm
Oh, W&M ... such a beautiful campus ...
Gorgeous campus....lots of tradition there ...I had a kid play there many moons ago
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Bogghawg

5 minute scoring drought over.  You can set you dadgum watch by how bad we will play.  So predictable. So SICK of the lack of effort.  Don't know why i care so much when they sure as heck don't seem to.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

Leadbelly

Quote from: Danny J on February 03, 2018, 02:57:01 pm
Thompson cook Thomas should not be shoot 15' jump shots...

Cook should not even be in the building! At least in a uniform!
"I do mind, the Dude minds. This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man."

Dirty

The_Iceman

Quote from: ICEman on February 03, 2018, 03:00:19 pm
Blow us out at home and on the road!😳

Just wait til he has that Top 5 recruiting class next year. He will embarrass Mediocre Mike even worse!

elksnort

RyeHogFan

What in the world was Beard thinking? Go get that ball and go get an easy lay-up!

Letsroll1200

alohawg

Quote from: Cavtastic Voyage on February 03, 2018, 02:59:47 pm
I don't think mike knows what he's doing. He doesn't deserve his job. Absolutely pathetic effort from the players and that starts with the coach. He'll let teams go on huge runs and not call timeouts. It's pathetic in every sense.

There's no need to think Mike doesn't know what he's doing, we can all see it for a fact.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

TuCanSam

Not seeing any fight in this team at all this game. Want to see players getting in the face of LSU. We forgot how to frustrate the opponent.
"SMILE!!!!"
-John L. SMith

Bogghawg

Quote from: ICEman on February 03, 2018, 03:00:19 pm
Blow us out at home and on the road!😳
This team has one one game since the last time they blitzed us.  I would love a Mike defender to explain that.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

HamIAm

Quote from: jfred59 on February 03, 2018, 02:58:47 pm
How can you judge FT shooting because we never get enough calls to go to the line

The team is shooting 66% FT for the year.    325 out of 489
Macon  .865
Jones .824
Beard .778
Thomas .667
Barford .667
Hall .585
Gafford .530
Bailey   .500
Thompson  .500
Cook  .500
Holmes  .500

rljjr

Wide open 3 miss, but the collapsed defense couldn't block out the jam.

elksnort

Why didn't someone like Bob Holt with his wonderful voice ask Mike why they continue to switch on defense?

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Dirty

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

rljjr

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

rljjr

HogFansReunited

Hopefully we can wear them down but I don't see any other chance to win. They are nailing 3s and we can't buy one.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

TNhawgfan

Our defense is beyond words. I literally can't describe how bad it is
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

elksnort

During a post game thread, I will challenge any and all of defend CMA's tenure at Arkansas.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

jfred59

Quote from: Dirty on February 03, 2018, 03:05:47 pm
Beard got pushed down WTH

Give it to those good ole SEC refs...they are consistent ....bad

Letsroll1200

alohawg

I'm convinced, when this team does win, it's in spite of not because of Mike's leadership.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

rljjr

When you lose 5 of 6 you're happy to see the Hogs on your schedule.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

hawgball40

Quote from: TNhawgfan on February 03, 2018, 03:07:20 pm
predictable and undisciplined. opponent moves the ball until we make a mistake.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

elksnort

Quote from: TNhawgfan on February 03, 2018, 03:07:20 pm
True, but if we were scoring more it wouldn't matter.