Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (15-7, 4-5) @ LSU (12-9, 3-6)

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 03, 2018, 01:57:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TNhawgfan

Our offense sucks, our defense sucks, our free throw shooting sucks...what do we do well?
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

The_Iceman

Bogghawg

How careless can you get?  These blocked shots are lazy.  LSU has exactly two conference wins in addition to whipping us.  They are not good.  We SUCK.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Hog Pharm

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

HamIAm

darkstar

Do we not have an inside game?  At or just inside 3 or line almost everytime.

hawgball40

Quote from: TNhawgfan on February 03, 2018, 02:54:44 pm
Our offense sucks, our defense sucks, our free throw shooting sucks...what do we do well?
let down our fan base.

The_Iceman

Cmheinley

Danny J

Wrong people shooting...if that persists we get blown out and it's all on CMA.

Bogghawg

Can't throw it in the dang ocean.  I wonder what this team does while other teams have practice?
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

Bacons Rebellion

In only 7 minutes I get to turn to the William & Mary game and watch for my two kids in the pep band.

The_Iceman

ishankem

GO

Typical road Razorback basketball so far. Can't score, can't defend the three

HogCzar1

Very poor. Offensively inept so far and guys wide open shooting 3's for LSU.

Hog Pharm

Quote from: HamIAm on February 03, 2018, 02:55:35 pm
5:57 left in the half and we've scored 16 points,

So much for that "we just didn't show up when they whipped us at home." We just suck.

BDSCT51

Bleeding Razorback Red

rljjr

Which one of you guys can make some "Mediocre Mike" T-shirts. You'd make bank.

Cmheinley

I don't think we scored at all between the commercial breaks, haha. no offense, no defense, not surprised

cypress rock

You can say what you want but this is pitiful.  We do not put our best players on the floor long enough to get anything going

Danny J

Thompson cook Thomas should not be shoot 15' jump shots...

Letsroll1200

Mike you keep trusting your seniors for what? Beard shouldn't be in the game.

BroyledNutts

Quote from: Bacons Rebellion on February 03, 2018, 02:56:16 pm
In only 7 minutes I get to turn to the William & Mary game and watch for my two kids in the pep band.

Oh, W&M ... such a beautiful campus ...

HawgHeadCheese

Recruiting a stretch 4 should be priority #1. And why do we double team the post like their big man is an offensive threat?

stan the man

Sorry undisciplined team.  If you think this team is going to the tournament you must in denial. The only tournament they will be in is the SEC tournament  what a joke

BannerMountainMan

Why do our 4's continue to shoot? Who cares if you are wide open
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Leadbelly

"I do mind, the Dude minds. This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man."

hawgball40

rljjr

I predict we'll get down by at least 17 in this half before we start playing again.

Hog Pharm

Quote from: Danny J on February 03, 2018, 02:56:02 pm

You can't fix bad shooters. It's not their fault MA thought they were worthy of a scholarship.

alohawg

Quote from: Danny J on February 03, 2018, 02:56:02 pm

It's unbelievable, ANY coach worth a darn would correct this, but then again many don't belong at this level anyway.....including their coach who recruited them.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

HamIAm

someone call the team doctor and see if we have a pulse

hogfan98

At least we're taking good shots.  Thomas and Cook firing away from 18 feet is exactly what we need to get back into the game.

RyeHogFan

Why does it look like we're in slow motion so often? On defense we're slow to close out on the 3 pointer shooter and on offense we look to be standing around mostly.

pfrg999

Well that was quick... So it looks like we're sticking to the same script..  down what 12 to 16 when we finally can hit a shot...
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

onebadrubi

Quote from: Bogghawg on February 03, 2018, 02:56:06 pm
Can't throw it in the dang ocean.  I wonder what this team does while other teams have practice?

Print money?

The_Iceman

If will Wade can kick Mediocre Mike's ass twice with this roster, just wait til his Top 5 recruiting class arrives.

jfred59

Quote from: TNhawgfan on February 03, 2018, 02:54:44 pm

How can you judge FT shooting because we never get enough calls to go to the line

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

3of5-2

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

rljjr