Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

No wonder Tennessee killing it in recruiting. ....

Started by HogFoo, March 04, 2015, 10:29:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HogFoo

Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

BorderPatrol

justmakeit2thebcs

So what you saying is Tenner is killing it in recruiting because the will not tolerate "wild parties". Evidenced by the fact that recruiting sucked until they kicked the Pikes out in 2012.  Since then, with an environment more conducive to studying, recruiting is through the roof..

TexasRazorback

pointless trash post. Lets get a mod to delete this thread. Keep this trash off here.

Killean

I for one feel that you guys are being too harsh and would instead like to extend a welcome to HogFoo for finally joining the internet and figuring out what a search engine is.
Everyone is born with the right to exist. When you become a Nazi you give up that right.

BorderPatrol

Quote from: TexasRazorback on March 04, 2015, 11:35:47 am
pointless trash post. Lets get a mod to delete this thread. Keep this trash off here.

Are you new to MMQB?

bp

Jackrabbit Hog

Did Kevin Stallings come up with the title to this post?
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Theolesnort

Quote from: justmakeit2thebcs on March 04, 2015, 11:14:51 am
So what you saying is Tenner is killing it in recruiting because the will not tolerate "wild parties". Evidenced by the fact that recruiting sucked until they kicked the Pikes out in 2012.  Since then, with an environment more conducive to studying, recruiting is through the roof..
Actually just the opposite. Quite a bit of academia at Tenn is complaining of and has been for years of pressure put on the judicial process of the university by athletic officials of the school. More things have been swept under the rug in later years just to keep from winning the Fulmer Cup by default every year. Are athletes getting away with murder so to speak at Tenn? You tell me.
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.