Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hannahs from Deep

Started by RealHog, July 13, 2016, 07:45:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RealHog

We're in for an exciting season with Kingsley and Dusty out on the wing with unlimited range. Both are a thrill to watch in Razorback unis for their senior year. Check out this clip from practice. You can see some of the new guys  the background here with Dusty draining it.

WPS!

[tweet]752976302785695744[/tweet]

FineAsSwine

Funny seeing Trey hang his head as he watched the shot fall. He better jump out quicker next time. Can't give Dusty any slack or he will drop a bomb from deep.

Plus, after making the shot, Dusty let out a very enthusiastic shout as he headed down the court. Kinda feisty. I like it.

Razorod

I'm getting very excited about this basketball season. Not predicting Final Four or anything, but this should be a very enjoyable team to watch.

Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

daprospecta

Ten years ago, I would have said Dusty would have no chance to play in the NBA but in today's game...........

PonderinHog

Quote from: Razorod on July 14, 2016, 07:08:32 am
I'm getting very excited about this basketball season. Not predicting Final Four or anything, but this should be a very enjoyable team to watch.
Yeah, me too.  I hope this Spain trip brings them together and up to speed. :razorback:

OutlawHawg

If the JUCO guys adjust quickly this could be a good team.