Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Heads up—Petrino coming to Dallas on May 3

Started by Tejano Jawg, April 07, 2010, 10:38:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Tejano Jawg

The Greater Dallas Razorback Club's Spring Rally.  :razorback:  Golf tourney during the day, Petrino at night. Info here: http://www.hogfan.com/

I'm not involved in the club, but several people here are. I think Wizard, Porknbeans are in on this.

I went 2 years ago to hear Petrino for the first time. Excellent insight...he's a great speaker, and one thing I remember was him giving us caution that we'd be playing 15+ freshmen. 2 years later, we know that's no longer the case, and I can't wait to hear more about this team as the Spring wraps up.

I hope to make it again this year. It would be cool to cross paths with some of you D-FW Hogvillians.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

WizardofhOgZ

On Monday, May 3rd, the Greater Dallas Razorback Clib (GDRC) will hold it's annual Spring Rally at The Golf Club at Castle Hills.   Festivities will begin with a lunch prior to the Paul and Susan Henderson Golf Classic that afternoon.  After golf, the Club will welcome head football coach Bobby Petrino as the featured speaker during the evening banquet.  Coach Petrino will be just a week removed from the end of spring football practices, so he will certainly have a great deal of interesting information to share with the audience.

Reservations are now being accepted for this event here (http://www.hogfan.com/golfrally/ ).  Non-golfers are welcome to come to the lunch, evening banquet, or both!   As always, there will be several Razorback "goodies" (including the always popular Club football tickets) up for auction.  And, of course, there is that special fellowship with other Hog fans that you can never get enough of - especially down here in Texas!

Please mark your calendar and make plans now to join the GDRC for this event!

Tejano Jawg

Bump...a week from tomorrow.

Hello DFW people...where are you all? Is everyone's internet server down or something?
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

HOG FAN 4 LIFE

I would just want to go to hear him speak.  No golf or lunch.  Can you inform me of what this would cost?
Go Hogs! Go Rangers! Go Cowboys! Go Mavs! Go Stars!

go hogues

Quote from: HOG FAN 4 LIFE on April 25, 2010, 08:14:08 pm
I would just want to go to hear him speak.  No golf or lunch.  Can you inform me of what this would cost?
Same here
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: HOG FAN 4 LIFE on April 25, 2010, 08:14:08 pm

The evening rally:
GDRC Members: $25/ea
Alumni Assoc Members: $25/ea
Non-Members: $30/ea
Children 7-12: $10/ea
Children 6 and Under: Free
If you're a golfer, go to the site.

hogindallas

Too late to attend just the evening banquet? Site says registration closed.  I am on the email list, but the email didnt give specifics on how to register for JUST the evening. I don't want to golf or do the lunch.

WizardofhOgZ

No - it's not too late.  Just show up and pay at the door.

Quote from: hogindallas on May 01, 2010, 12:32:25 am
Too late to attend just the evening banquet? Site says registration closed.  I am on the email list, but the email didnt give specifics on how to register for JUST the evening. I don't want to golf or do the lunch.