Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Did Arkansas switch from Nike to Jordan brand?

Started by BigNasty, March 03, 2018, 12:40:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sickboy

Sed76

Would think there would have been a big announcement if that had taken place.

99toLife

go hogues

Quote from: 99toLife on March 03, 2018, 02:21:06 pm
Not to be rude, but does anyone really care?
You do.

You opened the thread, read it and then posted in it.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

99toLife

Quote from: go hogues on March 03, 2018, 02:22:28 pm
You do.

I was curious, maybe this is a big Multi Million dollar issue with the University. Yet no one seems to know. I think the Pepsi vs Coke was more interesting.

rhames

No.

Mike Anderson did have s Jordan arkansas pull over on.  I believe Jordan is still owned by nike but not sure.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

jvanhorn

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on March 03, 2018, 04:46:19 pm
PLEASE make this switch!

Jordan all damn day.

Yeah, nothing like seeing a basketball guy shooting the ball on a football uniform. 

99toLife

Quote from: rhames on March 03, 2018, 03:12:26 pm
No.

Mike Anderson did have s Jordan arkansas pull over on.  I believe Jordan is still owned by nike but not sure.

I believe Jordan Apparel is owned and marketed By Nike.

rhames

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: jvanhorn on March 03, 2018, 04:48:12 pm
Yeah, nothing like seeing a basketball guy shooting the ball on a football uniform. 

Ha! This.^
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Pork Twain

Quote from: go hogues on March 03, 2018, 02:22:28 pm
You do.

You do get that there is a difference between actually caring and just being curious.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Tony Perkis

I would love to be able to buy some Arkansas branded Jordan gear.

HogtoberFest

Only 4 schools have officially signed with Jordan Brand for football. NC, Mich, OK, and Florida.

If Arkansas were to switch there would be an announcement and a large unavailing of new branded uniforms.

(notOM)Rebel123

It's still part of Nike. No big deal either way.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Sed76

I don't know, if kids love the anthracite and alternate jerseys they would love getting to wear Jordan brand uniforms.

HogtoberFest

I can definitely see this as the kind of thing the new coaching staff would run with on social media. Anything that can use to market the program

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

I do remember seeing something about Arkansas and the Jordan brand a month or so ago. Morris teased it but I cant remember if it was twitter or where. I vividly remember my friends and I being excited and discussing it
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

booogaga

I think the Jordan brand is still owned by NIKE but is a completely different division.
GO HOGS!