Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEC finally gets a win.

Started by ceegar, December 30, 2017, 03:22:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

wildhogman

Quote from: Tigaman on December 30, 2017, 10:43:17 pm
It seems like the Petrino haters have yet to get over him yet. I wonder how long it take. You would have thunk that the Beilema disaster would have put in better perspective of what he did her.
I could care less about the boob man. But when I hear fans make statements about him being the greatest or even one of the greatest coaches we ever had I will argue.  Heck the Nutt actually made into the SECCG twice. something booby never did.  Lou BEAT, as in actually won his big game against OU finishing with us ranked #2 and some arguing we deserved #1 that year.  Even ol hatfield and his boring "flexbone" (is that anything like a chicken bone?) had a better winning %.  One of the greats?  not even close.  And I haven't seen him do much at looserville to make me think differently.  Heck he took over a team that had won 10 games twice with the previous coach (you remember the guy? the worst coach texas ever had). Booby could not repeat the feat. he is an average coach which may be unmeasurable better then CBB but is still a far cry from great.  Unless you want to explain to me why the Nutt should not be considered as great also?  (don't even go there cause I will be really p**** if I have to start defending the biggest Moron we ever had as a coach, and yes he out morons CBB)

hawginbigd1

Quote from: ceegar on December 30, 2017, 03:22:29 pm
Mississippi St. beats Louisville.
Wait what....that is not possible

MSU has an interim coach

Playing a Freshman QB who has played a half of football

Playing the most explosive offense in football with its entire staff

In a nothing bowl game with no motivation to perform

They must give up 50 plus points and 700 yards of offense

Hogville geniuses told me this is how this works and that nobody should be held to account for this type of performance because it doesn't matter!

Jonbo

Hoggiedawg

BP is living in too many heads around here.  Rent free as a matter of fact.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Hoggiedawg on December 31, 2017, 07:53:38 am
BP is living in too many heads around here.  Rent free as a matter of fact.

Not rent free.................a price has been paid.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

PorkSoda

Quote from: NuttinItUp on December 30, 2017, 04:14:17 pm
I had to look it up, but apparently: "Laughing my butt off. A less dramatic version of LMAO."

Why are you being so anti-climactic and low-drama with your abbreviations?
ROFLMBO
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

rljjr

Always nice to see LSU and Auburn lose.

ishankem

SEC football needs to do some rebuilding

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: ishankem on January 01, 2018, 05:03:19 pm
SEC football needs to do some rebuilding
No, Arkansas football does. The rest can stay down.

oldbooniehog

Who cares?

I wish EVERY SINGLE SEC team not called Arkansas could lose their bowl game twice.

ChicoHog

GoldCoastHog