Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

All Razorbacks football games will be televised

Started by hogsfanstuckinjboro, August 22, 2009, 06:28:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogsfanstuckinjboro

2009 Arkansas TV schedule (tentative)
Sept. 5 Missouri State, LR 6 p.m. (PPV)
Sept. 19 Georgia 6:45 p.m. (ESPN or ESPN2)
Sept. 26 at Alabama 2:30 p.m. (CBS)
Oct. 3  Texas A&M in Arlington, TX 6:30 p.m. (ESPN or ESPN2)
Oct. 10  Auburn 11:30 a.m. or 2:30 p.m. (ESPNU)
Oct. 17 at Florida  2:30 p.m. (CBS)
Oct. 24 at Ole Miss 11:30 a.m. (KATV) or 2:30 p.m. (ESPN)
Oct. 31 Eastern Michigan 2:30 p.m. (KATV)
Nov. 7  South Carolina 6 p.m. (ESPN or ESPNU)
Nov. 14 Troy  2:30 p.m. (KATV)
Nov. 21 aMm 6 p.m. (ESPNU)
Nov. 28 at LSU 6:45 p.m. (ESPN)

Didn't see it on here...

jonesark™

when you say KATV...what does that mean for us out of state folks.....

hogsfanstuckinjboro

It's ABC where I live idk about out of state fans sorry..

sechog

Quote from: jonesark™ on August 22, 2009, 06:32:54 pm
when you say KATV...what does that mean for us out of state folks.....
Same channel you watched Raycom/JP on last year. It is now called SEC TV. Check SEC website for list of  cities that will carry it incase you did not recieve Raycom/JP game before.

jonesark™

intoxhog

Quote from: sechog on August 22, 2009, 06:45:11 pm
Same channel you watched Raycom/JP on last year. It is now called SEC TV. Check SEC website for list of  cities that will carry it incase you did not recieve Raycom/JP game before.
Therefore out of state people will need to get ESPN Gameplan if your not in SEC country. I know someone will say that you should be able to get it on espn 360 but i don't want to watch it on my computer, I want to watch it in HD on my 60in TV.
Politicians and diapers should be changed frequently and all for the same reason. ~José Maria de Eça de Queiroz

undercoverbrother

Quote from: intoxhog on August 22, 2009, 06:48:48 pm
Therefore out of state people will need to get ESPN Gameplan if your not in SEC country. I know someone will say that you should be able to get it on espn 360 but i don't want to watch it on my computer, I want to watch it in HD on my 60in TV.

I think the only chance of watching the hogs in HDTV is when it's on the ESPNHD channel.

Beantown Razahback

I get ESPN Gameplan on my dish and it carries those games, but not in HD.

IIRC, none of the Gameplan games show up in HD (on DirecTV at least). The picture usually sucks actually, especially carolina last year and auburn, where the sound didnt work the entire game and i had to watch it in silence. It is, however, better than watchin it on a computer, as someone else in this thread pointed out

56Hog

Quote from: sechog on August 22, 2009, 06:45:11 pm

Here's the affiliates list...

http://www.secsports.com/index.php?s=&url_channel_id=2&url_article_id=12874&change_well_id=2
"This is the lesson: never give in, never give in, never, never, never-in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy." - Winston Churchill

rzrbackrob

When I was a kid, we were lucky to be able to see a couple of Hog games on T.V. all year.
I likey the future.
Good is the enemy of great