Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Short Term Progression as a Program

Started by widespreadsooie, December 28, 2016, 09:43:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

widespreadsooie

Been off the boards for awhile due to general apathy so if this has been specifically addressed, I'm sorry. However... I'll pose my question, where do you see our program in the next 2-3 years under Coach Bielema?

Buff

Hog Solo

Quote from: widespreadsooie on December 28, 2016, 09:43:34 pm
Been off the boards for awhile due to general apathy so if this has been specifically addressed, I'm sorry. However... I'll pose my question, where do you see our program in the next 2-3 years under Coach Bielema?

The same as it has been for the last two seasons.  Bielema will always get 6 wins on average but we should get 8 at least.  The talent Bielema wasted in offensive talent this year is crap, and the defense under senior leadership should've been better.

Deep Shoat

Quote from: Hog Solo on December 28, 2016, 09:50:31 pm

The same as it has been for the last two seasons.  Bielema will always get 6 wins on average but we should get 8 at least.  The talent Bielema wasted in offensive talent this year is crap, and the defense under senior leadership should've been better.
What talent did we waste on offense?
All Gas, No Brakes!

jgphillips3

In three years we will either have won 9 or more games in at least one season or we will no longer be "under Bielema".

Oklahawg

Quote from: jgphillips3 on December 28, 2016, 10:01:35 pm
In three years we will either have won 9 or more games in at least one season or we will no longer be "under Bielema".

Fair answer and worthy of ending the thread before it regurgitates hundreds of threads from this fall.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

widespreadsooie

Quote from: Oklahawg on December 28, 2016, 11:31:34 pm
Fair answer and worthy of ending the thread before it regurgitates hundreds of threads from this fall.

Fair answer that justifies ending the thread?

East Clintwood

Still hoping for coaching changes in the off season.  Without new coaching, I expect more of the same results.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

We may see a better team in 2017, maybe 8 regular season wins and 8 more wins n 2018.  Plenty enough to get BB another huge long term contract.  After that we will level off just above .500.  Enjoy the ride.