Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

In 2016 Arkansas was the loudest environment according to Alabama QB

Started by tolerati, December 28, 2016, 03:28:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tolerati

Unfortunately SDS gets some of their Razorback Stadium "facts" wrong.  But still a good read...

Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium's official capacity is currently 72,000 (not 80,000 as SDS claimed). The university has a few thousand temporary seats that can be brought in, which would account for the attendance being 75,459. There are renovations on-going, which began after the final home game for 2016. The north end zone is being enclosed, adding 5,000 seats (not counting standing areas like the Dallas Cowboys have at AT&T Stadium), and two new monster screens. If Hurts thought it was loud this year, wait until there are 77,000 screaming Hog fans in an nearly enclosed stadium in 2018!

WPS!

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/alabama-football/alabama-qb-jalen-hurts-reveals-loudest-environment-he-played-in-this-season/

"Show me a quarterback who isn't cocky, and I'll show you a quarterback who isn't worth a damn." - Darrell Royal

Tejano Jawg

At least that's ONE thing we can count on when we play Alabama. There are other Tide players and coaches who have said the same thing over the years, including QB Greg McElroy.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Dr. Starcs

East TN HAWG

Hopefully, it lets even louder when the North End zone project is over.