Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

JRed may not play??

Started by lakecityhog, December 28, 2016, 12:18:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew Hogfan

Well that sucks.  Maybe Hatcher, Morgan,  and Reed will do well enough and shine where we won't miss Jared too much.
WPS!!!

SquidBilly

We've not played a game in over a month.  What has the training staff been doing with him during that time?    He didn't require surgery so you would think they'd be able to work him back to health given an entire month.

Ragnar Hogbrok

Quote from: Bret Squealema on December 28, 2016, 01:36:14 pm
We've not played a game in over a month.  What has the training staff been doing with him during that time?    He didn't require surgery so you would think they'd be able to work him back to health given an entire month.

All injuries are different.  I highly doubt that this can be attributed to the training staff and a lack of effort from them.  He may have re-injured it during rehab.  There's no telling why he's still hurt.  But, it's quite a leap to assess blame towards anyone.

I hope he's 100% for the game.  If not, I hope he can play in some capacity without further injury. 
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

colbs

Could have tweaked it in practice or something.  Some injuries take longer than others. 

Hoggish1

Quote from: colbs on December 28, 2016, 02:20:43 pm
Could have tweaked it in practice or something.  Some injuries take longer than others. 

Hawgar The Horrible

I haven't played basketball in over 30 years. That didn't prevent the portable goal I was assembling for my youngest boy yesterday from falling on my head.
There are fans and there are supporters. The latter carries the weight.

a0ashle

You can't conceive of a perfectly reasonable explanation that doesn't involve incompetence from the training staff? Not one?

HOGINTENNESSEE

I'm guessing you have never had a sports injury

Deep Shoat

All Gas, No Brakes!

hogfan14

Well on the bright side if him and Hollister are both out it gets more reps for the younger guys that we'll need next year

hamsam

Intentional sabotage. Our training staff consists of individuals who secretly work for ESPN and are highly paid to undermine the players rehab success. It's us vs the world man...
"I am speachless. is this program on the right freaking track or what?i love the way Pel is coaching this team. i love this team. lets just keep getting better. congrats to Pel and the hawgs.PIG SOOIE!"

Forrest City Joe   December 30, 2008

longpig

Quote from: hamsam on December 28, 2016, 06:49:24 pm
Intentional sabotage. Our training staff consists of individuals who secretly work for ESPN and are highly paid to undermine the players rehab success. It's us vs the world man...

Frank Broyles never liked JRed.
Don't be scared, be smart.

supersaint

Quote from: Hawgar The Horrible on December 28, 2016, 02:34:46 pm
I haven't played basketball in over 30 years. That didn't prevent the portable goal I was assembling for my youngest boy yesterday from falling on my head.
I chuckled at this.
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

East Clintwood

You're too old for that kind of foolishness.  It's a young mans game.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

HogFansReunited

Lmao, +1 if I could.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Inhogswetrust

Beautiful post of the day candidate!
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

PossumFan

a0ashle

Quote from: PossumFan on December 28, 2016, 10:37:52 pm
FIRE THE TRAINING STAFF!!!!

AND FIRE THE SHOES
AND IF WE AREN'T PAYING THE SHOES, THEN WHY AREN'T WE!!!!

hobhog

ballz2thewall

uh.........it doesn't work like that....
The rest of the frog.

TheEnemy

Why would you risk JRed not being 100% for spring and next fall.....for the Belk Bowl?

I'm hoping we let some of the younger WRs get some experience.

BallHog1

Well gosh, from your well informed perspective, who should be fired?