Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

There are too many bowl games when 5-7 teams are playing

Started by Lanny, December 27, 2016, 10:30:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan42AR

Quote from: SemperHawg on December 27, 2016, 11:42:48 am
We are a month and a half away from no Football of any kind for the rest of the year... I'll take all of the bonus Football I can get right now.  5-7, 6-6 bring them all on I say.  Honestly two crappy teams getting after it can also be entertaining.

I can understand your opinion on this. I just happen to be of the opinion that if you don't have a winning record you shouldn't be in a bowl game. That does not make me right and you wrong it just means that we have different opinions.

hogsanity

What I found with the regular season has continued into the bowls. I just ave better things to do alot of the time than sit and spend 31/2 + hours watching a game, especially during the afternoon/early evening. I bet, out side of the hogs games, I watched more of the games that started after 8pm than I did any other games. Same for the bowls. Only game I watched yesterday was the Craptus Bowl, and I have no idea why I did that.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Dominicanhog

I like bowl season but don't really care about who plays.. I catch them if I'm around but don't schedule around the games...

as for 5-7 teams, great chance to measure a bad team from a good conference against a good team from an overrated conference... look what a 6-6 Baylor did to Boise overrated every year State... that means less votes for their will be overrated team next year