Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Charlotte *Events?* Bowl Game

Started by CarsRFun, December 26, 2016, 07:16:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

CarsRFun

Sorry if this is the wrong area, or its already been addressed but...  are there any official meet ups.. any Bars we are gonna take over????
Last bowl game in Houston I went to we took over Fatboys... place was packed with Hog fans.... anything like this on the agenda for
Charlotte?

hogcard1964

Should be able fill up Applebees.   ;)

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: CarsRFun on December 26, 2016, 07:16:34 am
Sorry if this is the wrong area, or its already been addressed but...  are there any official meet ups.. any Bars we are gonna take over????
Last bowl game in Houston I went to we took over Fatboys... place was packed with Hog fans.... anything like this on the agenda for
Charlotte?

I don't know but if you find any "events" report back please.

FANONTHEHILL

Go to the Belk Bowl website.  There's a pep rally at the Epicentre complex in the middle of downtown Wednesday night and then the concert/pep rally before the game Thursday.  Activities start at 11 Thursday's mid the Tum McGraw concert at BB&P Park is at 2pm.  Lots of good info on the site.  The team is staying at the Hilton City Center if you want to meet a players as they come and go.
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

jbu5

Belk Bowl Razorback Social
Rooftop 210@ Epi Center
7 p.m. Dec. 28, 2016