Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Would you have begun college after your fall semester of your senior year of HS?

Started by Biggus Piggus, December 20, 2016, 09:56:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MountieDawg

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on December 20, 2016, 09:56:54 am
If you could go back and do it again, would you have left high school for college at midterm?

The U of A has all these footballers doing this, and it made me think about my own experience.

My last semester of high school, all in all, was a waste of time. My final-semester grades made no difference really, except for my final high school GPA, which didn't matter until a couple of employers strangely asked for the information. Already had college admission and scholarships locked up, based on already-booked academic performance.

My last semester of high school was even light on credit hours. Spent my time, mainly, chasing girls.

I wish I could have started college right then. Anybody else feel that way?

Do you not like girls?  Just Kidding!
SEC!

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

(notOM)Rebel123

No doubt about it. Couldn't wait to get to The Hill & didn't want to leave.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

East Clintwood

Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

Tejano Jawg

No, because I was the common man...not an college athlete. Football players heading to the hill for the Spring semester is a great idea, just to get acclimated quicker.

I really liked high school and life in little (at the time) Bentonville. Everyone was cool, no a-holes. I figured I got 4 years in Fayetteville, I wanted to milk everything that was left out of my time in B-ville. I still had stuff to do, certain girls to chase. Plus, impromptu parties in the woods, driving to Rogers to stir up trouble, cutting classes by saying we were getting our track team pictures retaken...again. Etc. Good times.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Biggus Piggus

I married a girl from Bentonville. In general, Bentonville-Rogers area's blessed, from a male POV.
[CENSORED]!