Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DT Terrance Coleman

Started by Hogtropolis™, December 11, 2008, 10:15:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogtropolis™

I was looking around at some names mentioned at on his Rivals profile it has him with High interest in us and Med/None in everyone else.

Does anyone have any more info about him?

http://arkansas.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=75442

dougieritch

Quote from: Hogtropolis™ on December 11, 2008, 10:15:46 am
I was looking around at some names mentioned at on his Rivals profile it has him with High interest in us and Med/None in everyone else.

Does anyone have any more info about him?

Decommitted from Auburn, Trey said he's ours to lose.  That's about all I know.

fu-man-soo

cant post the link sorry:

Coleman: "I'm looking at Arkansas , Southern Miss and Ole Miss. That's pretty much it."

Stud_Fan

Are we just going to wait till the last second?  I am guessing there are 2 or 3 in front of him in that position. (DT)
CF. Go Hogs!

dougieritch

Quote from: Stud_Fan on December 11, 2008, 10:59:26 am
Are we just going to wait till the last second?  I am guessing there are 2 or 3 in front of him in that position. (DT)

He's undersized for a DT, so he would probably have to redshirt for that position, however he has the size to play DE right away.  We do have a couple of guys we are on, but he would be a nice addition.

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: Stud_Fan on December 11, 2008, 10:59:26 am
I was thinking the same thing also.  Would we hold off a commit from him in hopes of Herbert, Gaines, or Sentimore committing?

hogsfan4l1fe

Quote from: dougieritch on December 11, 2008, 10:20:52 am
Decommitted from Auburn, Trey said he's ours to lose.  That's about all I know.

FYI-Trey also said Grit is a recruiting guru.

opineonswine

Quote from: hogsfan4l1fe on December 11, 2008, 11:08:54 am
FYI-Trey also said Grit is a recruiting guru.

Fortunately, you don't have to rely on Grit or Trey...just read the tea leaves at Rivals:

OnYourToes

Hate to say it for us readers of Hogville, but I can't see anymore "Big News" or committments of "Big Time" recruits for another month. 
On Jan 9-11 we will be hosting, what has come to be known as a who's who of high school recruits with interest around the SEC and nation. 
The coaches, who have never hinted as to who is on their list or who they are pursuing, will be tight liped from now until then. 
We have several committments already and with the limited number of spots left they are going to amke sure the spots are filled with the absolute best players available for our needs.

With that in mind Coleman was a surprise late in the recruiting season to our staff.  I'm not saying they are not interested in him but I'll say they weren't planning on him being available.  So I can't see us hearing anything more on the recruiting front for a while now.

Just saying. . . no inside info. . .
Quote from: Fresh Legs on September 22, 2006, 09:56:48 am
Quote from: OnYourToes on September 22, 2006, 09:48:23 am
The wife's b-day was this past Tuesday, I got her a gift certifiacte for a message, she is going to redeem it Saturday, around 2:35ish.  I had it planned all along.  House to myself, game on, free to yell as loud as I can!!!!!

You sir are a genius!

dougieritch

Quote from: opineonswine on December 11, 2008, 11:10:06 am
Fortunately, you don't have to rely on Grit or Trey...just read the tea leaves at Rivals:

I don't read rivals, I just heard Trey say this on Driveby Sports on Monday.

pigtrino

Can you put a 4.8 guy at MLB?

cardinalandwhite

"Wise people think all they say; fools say all they think." - Anonymous