Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

An open letter to Mike Leach

Started by josh_sec33, December 08, 2008, 10:16:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TT 110, OM 0.  OM gets nothing, no rushing yards, no passing yards, gains nothing in penalty yards but gives up 150 yards in penalties, loses every thing above their 2 star recruits after seeing how bad they are, and I hope Hootie loses his cell phone during the game.  I hope their team bus has several flats leaving the Cotton Bowl and they are late to their plane.  I hope Hootie gets fired while still on the field in Dallas.

Break & Run

mike.leach@ttu.edu

this is his email and i just email him...asking him to hang 100 on Houston nutt and the Ole Piss rebels (not in that form though)
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

rzrbaxfan

Quote from: 12247 on December 08, 2008, 03:51:10 pm
TT 110, OM 0.  OM gets nothing, no rushing yards, no passing yards, gains nothing in penalty yards but gives up 150 yards in penalties, loses every thing above their 2 star recruits after seeing how bad they are, and I hope Hootie loses his cell phone during the game.  I hope their team bus has several flats leaving the Cotton Bowl and they are late to their plane.  I hope Hootie gets fired while still on the field in Dallas.

You know, you should not hold back.  Tell us how you really feel....  :)

malibu327

Quote from: FaulknerHogfan on December 08, 2008, 10:51:19 am
I am not a Nutt fan, but he does coach in the SEC.  I for one, am rooting for SEC win...not a Nutt win.  So, with that said..please hand 70, as long as OM hangs 71. 

hogsndawgs

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on December 08, 2008, 11:59:51 am
I think the Dork does his usual, let the players party like it's 2012 and have to be given black coffee right before kickoff schtick, then gets his butt handed to him on a chafing dish.

We need the dork to get a victory. When the SEC wins it is good for Arkansas, it raises our prestige. BTW, recruiting is a non issue, the dork can't recruit against BP, he simply is not able. Look at their 56th ranked recruiting class. For get about Hootie for 5 seconds and cheer for all of the SEC teams.

oldfart

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on December 08, 2008, 10:40:13 am
P.S. If the game does get close in the 4th quarter, you can text him this message: How's my favorite Rebel?  Remember that time at the Holiday Inn?  Signed DB. 

That should distract him.

Yea, he will go crazy trying to think of which time....

hogchic2001

Quote from: hoglady on December 08, 2008, 02:35:51 pm
If you don't think how the SEC performs in bowl games affects Arkansas - think again. Remember when an 11-0 Auburn team got left out of the Championship game - that would never happen now because the SEC as a whole has been outperforming every other conference in bowl games.
The SEC starts losing bowl games to the Big 12 - then the next time around it'll be an SEC team left out of the Championship game.
Spare me the history lesson!  This game doesn't mean a thing to Arkansas.  As long as Houston Nutt coaches in the SEC, I will ALWAYS root against his team.  As I said above, he almost killed the Arkansas Razorback Football team with his stupidity.  I don't need you preaching on how the SEC needs to win and blah, blah, blah.  I will always root against the SEC team that Houston Nutt coaches. 
Go HOGS Go!

hoggystyle78

I hope Tech breaks every offensive record in NCAA history in this game. I want to see idiot man-boobs chewing his nails to the quick and crying. I hope the dork gets so embarrassed that everyone including ESPN is making fun of him and his MSM buddies. 173-3 should do it.

rzrbaxfan

Quote from: hoglady on December 08, 2008, 02:35:51 pm
If you don't think how the SEC performs in bowl games affects Arkansas - think again. Remember when an 11-0 Auburn team got left out of the Championship game - that would never happen now because the SEC as a whole has been outperforming every other conference in bowl games.
The SEC starts losing bowl games to the Big 12 - then the next time around it'll be an SEC team left out of the Championship game.

Auburn was left out of the NC game more b/c of their OCC schedule (which included La-Monroe, La Tech, and the Citadel) than because of what anyone thought of the SEC.  USC faced Va Tech and ND, while OU had Oregon.  You can make a play for how bad those opponents were, but the national perception is that it is better to beat a lousy team from another BCS conference than it is to beat a lousy team from a non-BCS conference

hawgsav1

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on December 08, 2008, 02:39:59 pm
I spat my own coffee on my monitor upon reading this.  Hilarious!

I'm sorry about your coffee.  I'm sure you can get Danny to take you to Sonic for Ice Cream.
Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

toshortrock

go tech,,,,have hootie crying like a baby
Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

gbaurnett

Quote from: nutted on December 08, 2008, 12:48:57 pm
I'm pulling for a 100.

Mr. Leach....beat OMU by 100 and then take the Mississippi State job!  :)

Oh yeah!

FaulknerHogfan

What was I thinking..of course I want SEC to win, but come one chris, it's nutt?!?  he NEVER wins a bowl game!  i will secertly pull for OPISS just to show the dominace of the sec, but in all relaity I will not shed a tear if he gets his arse handed to him!  Take it for what it is worth...

GoodLuckGus

Quote from: FaulknerHogfan on December 08, 2008, 07:56:38 pm
What was I thinking..of course I want SEC to win, but come one chris, it's nutt?!?  he NEVER wins a bowl game!  i will secertly pull for OPISS just to show the dominace of the sec, but in all relaity I will not shed a tear if he gets his arse handed to him!  Take it for what it is worth...

This is similar to my view.  I simply can't bring myself to root against an SEC school in non-conference play.  I just can't do it.  But I won't shed any tears for Hootie if he does lose.

Granny fan

Quote from: hogchic2001 on December 08, 2008, 12:44:16 pm
Whatever.  The season is over.  This game has nothing to do with Arkansas' best interests.  I hope TT beats the he!! out of Ole Piss.  I will NEVER and I mean NEVER root for a team that is coached by Houston Nutt.  He just about ruined our program.  He got out when the getting was good....and with those golden handcuffs.

My sentiments EXACTLY!!!!

whitemeat

Why do you even care?  HDN is gone.  I smite the for even bringing him up in your post!
No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care.

Hogs4Ever

Please give mantits the worst beat down of his career.  Go Red Raiders!

Tech:   77
Mantit U:13

Man_O_Pork

I really don't care who wins the game, and will be rooting for neither team.  The current bowl system is pointless anyway, really. ("Yay, my team won more than the arbitrary 6 game requirement so I get to play in a meaningless game against an out-of-conference opponent for some POS trophy, bragging rights, and some extra cash.)

The argument that bowls are "rooted in tradition" only works to hide the truth of the fact that the bowl system is only hanging around because it's big money for conferences, networks, and advertisers.

The only post-season game that matters in college football is the BCS Championship game.

I may be beating a dead horse, but I'm done with my support of the current bowl system until a meaningful playoff system is implemented.

Mr. Hog

This is the first time I will be rooting against the SEC but I look at like rooting against the nutt sac, the sac is trash.
Go Hogs Go!

hoglady

Quote from: Hawgin84 on December 08, 2008, 03:24:03 pm
Isn't Nutt the coach at Ole Miss?

Of course he is. But that's not going to make me root against the SEC.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Sivad

Dear Coach Leach:
I understand you like pirates.
Please board that Rebel ship, lay waste to it's MSM crew, sink it to the bottom of the salty brine and ram a sabre clear through the black heart of that ridiculous rain dancin' fingernail bitin' colonel nutt.

Hawgin84

Quote from: hoglady on December 08, 2008, 11:10:24 pm
Of course he is. But that's not going to make me root against the SEC.

The point I was making is he didn't have a good bowl record at Arkansas and he probably won't at Ole Miss. His team losing will not affect the SEC's reputation. A loss by a team he coaches in a bowl game can pretty much be expected.

hillhog

My dream is that TT humiliates Dork.
My nightmare is that Dork pulls a miracle out of his behind and his assistants pull out a win.