Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OU VS MIZZOU GAME THREAD

Started by jcmojica23, December 06, 2008, 07:16:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jcmojica23

Alright boys the Gators are a lock for the title game now lets see what OU can do or maybe Mizzou can pull the upset and shake up the BCS

songofthesword

mizzou's defenseis atticous. did you just see that angle the guy took on the WR? Costed him 12 yards

songofthesword

we like all th esame teams BTW, exepct i'm a braves fan

Ragnar Hogbrok

The Gators better be a lock for the title game.  If I so much as hear ANYONE start talking about a Texass-OU rematch for the NCG, I'll carve my name in their back with an icepick. 
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

jcmojica23

Quote from: wocraig on December 06, 2008, 07:19:59 pm
The Gators better be a lock for the title game.  If I so much as hear ANYONE start talking about a Texass-OU rematch for the NCG, I'll carve my name in their back with an icepick. 

I dont think theres a chance in hell that it'll happen...but you never know with that damn BCS...all bets are off with that thing

songofthesword

this is pissing me off. how can you NOT score!

mizzou is playing 10 yards off and are waiitng until ou catches the ball to attack the ball carrier. it's pitch and catch

songofthesword

yeah, you need to get a first down and you run your short fat QB with no RB to block. nice

StewDogg11

Quote from: songofthesword on December 06, 2008, 07:19:10 pm
mizzou's defenseis atticous. did you just see that angle the guy took on the WR? Costed him 12 yards
Did you mean atrocius???  Well Mizzou D's manned up and had a nice goaline stand.  Wow that FG literally missed by a few inches.

Hogsooey

What did Brent Musberger mean when he said "high enough" when that last field goal was in the air? 

songofthesword

that was the prettiest field goal kick i have ever seen. just wasn't long enough

songofthesword

OU is having one of their annual choke games. i can smell it already

StewDogg11

Awesome punt, gives Mizzou the ball at the 41.  Demarco Murray hasn't returned since the kickoff.

nwa_razorback_coffee

Oklahoma is sending 6-7, Mizzou is going to have to run some short slant routes or they're toast.

songofthesword

I don't agree with mizzou's play calling AT ALL.

you can't have an empty backfield with that blitzing Defense. not TE, no nothing. and no one is running hot routes.

TrumannRazorback24

Quote from: Hogsooey on December 06, 2008, 07:37:31 pm
What did Brent Musberger mean when he said "high enough" when that last field goal was in the air? 
Did you not see the air he put under that kick?  It was a mile high, but it was short.

SteveInArk

December 06, 2008, 07:46:10 pm #16 Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 07:47:48 pm by SteveInArk
Daniels took a shot to his helmut there...  the tackler left his feet and led with his helmut only, no shoulder...  oughta ditch the rule if they don't call it!  IMO 

helmut=helmet  okay?
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

nwa_razorback_coffee

With that kind of protection, I could have hit John Madden on a post route to the end zone.

Ragnar Hogbrok

Well, it looks as if the SEC has yet ANOTHER National Championship in the bag.  What is this?  Three years straight?
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

songofthesword

please for the love of god plut someone in the backfield!

ronmahony

I think Daniels is gonna be hurting before this game is over.
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

PearlHarbor

Neither of these teams are anywhere near the quality of florida and bama.

hogsndawgs

That was an interesting play out of the wildcat formation

Hogsooey

Quote from: TrumannRazorback24 on December 06, 2008, 07:45:40 pm
Did you not see the air he put under that kick?  It was a mile high, but it was short.

Sorry, very lame attempt at a joke.  Obviously, the ball is high enough if it ever is above crossbar level.  After that, it has to have the necessary distance and be on target. 

nwa_razorback_coffee

Pour some syrup on that MU Center--he's getting pancaked.

songofthesword

hogsndawgs

That field goal would have been huge. It was only like an inch short too.

razorbrass

OU is getting a lot of Zebra love.
Ladies and Gentlemen can I please have your attention.  I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story and I need all of you to stop what you are doing and listen!

Oliver

Bradford could sit on a stool in the pocket with the time he has to throw the ball.

songofthesword

he had 8 seconds to throw that last TD pass

hawgsav1

Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

songofthesword

this is why you don't let your short, white fat slow QB run the ball against OU.

mizzou desreves to lose this game

lovetailgatin

Watching the game tonight there is not a bigger bunch of jackA$$ then OU. They talk smack every time they do something. It doesn't matter what they do they talk smack.
And their coach does nothing. CLASSLESS!!!!!!

passinghog

game over...OU is playing 7 on 7 against Mizzou.

Killean

They have a lot of Class, particularly the last three letters.
Everyone is born with the right to exist. When you become a Nazi you give up that right.

razorbrass

Just mention Boise St. and they get quiet real quick.
Ladies and Gentlemen can I please have your attention.  I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story and I need all of you to stop what you are doing and listen!

nwa_razorback_coffee

THIS is the team that the BCS voted over Texas.

Fatmanhog

Quote from: razorbrass on December 06, 2008, 08:33:50 pm
Just mention Boise St. and they get quiet real quick.
lol thats next level!! or WV they dont want to talk about that either.
to nutt or not to nutt, thats not even a question any more.

POST 1475 OF I JUST STEVEN HILL...
Quote from: alohawg on October 26, 2009, 03:44:04 PM
I think his comes naturally, hermaphrodite??? A new nickname maybe, 'the mighty hermaphrodity'

The Hermaphronutt

Killean

Quote from: nwa_razorback_coffee on December 06, 2008, 08:35:05 pm
THIS is the team that the BCS voted over Texas.

The Big 12 and Special Olympics, partnered together because Texas is full of retards.
Everyone is born with the right to exist. When you become a Nazi you give up that right.

Topcat

Musberger and Herbstreit are in the Oklahoma fan club. Would it hurt to have objective announcers in the Big 12 Championship game? It's expected from Musberger but i expected better from Herbstreit.

Fatmanhog

Quote from: Killean on December 06, 2008, 08:36:09 pm
The Big 12 and Special Olympics, partnered together because Texas is full of retards.
SPECIAL man not retarded, get it straight 8)
does anyone else seems to think that nutt should coach in the big 12 then?
to nutt or not to nutt, thats not even a question any more.

POST 1475 OF I JUST STEVEN HILL...
Quote from: alohawg on October 26, 2009, 03:44:04 PM
I think his comes naturally, hermaphrodite??? A new nickname maybe, 'the mighty hermaphrodity'

The Hermaphronutt

WilsonHog

OU has put up 331 yards of offense in the first half.

And the half ain't over.

31-7 OU, and the only mystery is whether the Sooners can hang 60 on Mizzou.

SL04

songofthesword

mizzou ought to be ashamed to put this team on the field. pathetic

Bubba's Bruisers

They're in the fan club of what ever team they're calling a game for.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

passinghog

Quote from: WilsonHog on December 06, 2008, 08:45:47 pm
OU has put up 331 yards of offense in the first half.

And the half ain't over.

31-7 OU, and the only mystery is whether the Sooners can hang 60 on Mizzou.

Oh, they will. About to be 38-7.
OU is studded out all over the field on offense.

Edit...there's 38.

3kgthog

Glad the Big XII plays some defense. I guarantee the Sooners won't be scoring this many on Florida.

SL04

38-7 now. 53 seconds left in the half.

ua_hogs

i hope wingo and richardson are watching this game. 

WilsonHog

Make that 359 yards of total offense in the first half and 38-7.

No mas, no mas.