Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bama Florida game thread

Started by RunnerHog, December 06, 2008, 02:45:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

songofthesword

Quote from: TomasPistola on December 06, 2008, 06:22:02 pm
Alabama seems to be a terrible second half team. Negative yardage in the 4th quarter? Wow. Reminds me of how they almost let Georgia back into the game. Bama either needs more depth, better conditioning, or better halftime planning.

depth. they only have 9 seniors on scolly remember.

nwa_razorback_coffee

Quote from: hawgsav1 on December 06, 2008, 06:23:53 pm
I hope he gets his legs broken by OU. 

You seem like a classy dude.

songofthesword

that last throw by wilson was the first turnover of the game

well played game

songofthesword

daughter is pretty cute. jailbait, but cute

TomasPistola

Nice work on the daughters there Urban...j/k
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

TomasPistola

Hey Nutty, THAT'S how you pimp your player for the Heisman.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Sue E NoNutts

If I took a drink for every time the announcers said "Tim Tebow", I would be blacked out, possibly getting my stomach pumped.........
Your/You're.....the difference between knowing your shite and knowing you're shite.

Lose/Loose.  When you lose weight, your pants feel loose.

nwa_razorback_coffee

Quote from: TomasPistola on December 06, 2008, 06:29:31 pm
Hey Nutty, THAT'S how you pimp your player for the Heisman.

Nutt would have used that interview to talk about his play-calling abilities

Mo_Better_Hogs

And Tracy Wolfson says to Urban in the post-game: "And we don't want to forget Tim Tebow..."

That's pretty funny. LIKE...HOW COULD WE--THE LISTENING AUDIENCE--POSSIBLY BE ALLOWED TO FORGET ABOUT TIM TEBOW??

StewDogg11

Quote from: Sue E NoNutts on December 06, 2008, 06:30:20 pm
If I took a drink for every time the announcers said "Tim Tebow", I would be blacked out, possibly getting my stomach pumped.........
Haha, I love how they pronounce his name, Tim TeBOWWWW.  Was that not a horsecollar on Wilson on that INT.

pigz

Quote from: Sue E NoNutts on December 06, 2008, 06:30:20 pm

Or a reference to Nagurski
You guys have a good time frig dancing

StewDogg11

Quote from: pigz on December 06, 2008, 06:34:43 pm
Or a reference to Nagurski
Now, I'm a huge FSU fan but Bobby Bowden should have never compared Tebow to Nagurski, because now we will be reminded of that comparison by the announcers for all of next year to.

broken legs

hopefully no bama fans murder anyone tonight
Quote from: bigpigpimpin on June 06, 2009, 09:48:11 pm
today when Darr got the winning hit me and some buddies went nuts in my living room, and we even dogpiled in the floor. well, I ended up on bottom and my dog, who doesn't like anybody anyways, thought I was being attacked. so the dog rushes and bites my friend from behind right in the sack! he pissed all over himself and another guy whose face was right below his shorts. They get into a fight and end up shattering the front storm door on my house. After this we all just kind of stopped, as the wife was totally pissed. so we went outside and called the hogs. what a day! I just WPS!

NCGatorBait

Great game..nice to cover the spread even without Harvin playing..Hats off to Bama..solid football team there.

The Hawg Marshal

Quote from: RunnerHog on December 06, 2008, 03:30:57 pm
You should of put down the Gatorade and stepped away.
Ok they didn't kill em.