Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hoxie defensive tackle has big time potential

Started by tendu, December 05, 2008, 09:32:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

dougieritch

Too bad he is going to Texas...oh well, just have to get over him and move onto someone else.

HatfieldHog

Hoxie played at Harrisburg this season, and he got one sack.  Our 180 lb. offensive tackle did a pretty good job against him.  He bull rushed the tackle, and he just kinda let him go down the field and steered him away from the backfield.

This kid did not dominate the game.  A college level tackle will pancake him!

See ya
Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will spend all of his money on fishing tackle.....!

ricepig

I agree, he is pretty athletic, but hasn't played at full speed for a full game. I don't want this to sound like sour grapes, but we need someone to come in a contribute next year. I'm afraid it will be awhile be before he contributes.

OKhogfan1959

I think we are on better DTs..Robert Thomas is better..Hebert is better...We need to quit giving this kid time on our boards. We will sign atleast 2 better and maybe 3 better than him. Good luck at Texas.

cardinalandwhite

To be fair, he's probably gonna be a good player.  The thing is we're on some pretty good players as well, let's obsess over them.  I do think it speaks to the talent of Johnson that this staff is still trying hard to flip him.  If they flip him, great?  If not, oh well.
"Wise people think all they say; fools say all they think." - Anonymous

98hogs

DezNuttstehsuq

Ive watched all his videos that I could find and was not impressed at all.   His motor would land his ass in BP's doghouse quickly.  Pass.