Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auburn Boards "Imploding" with Speculation

Started by NWARazor, December 04, 2008, 11:46:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck Beavers

Nutt will probably put out a press release next week stating that he is not interested in the Auburn job even though Auburn was never interested in him. The Ole Miss fans will be proud and Nutt will ask for a raise.

Tusks

I am shocked it hasn't happend yet.....I agree I think its coming but I'm really surprised we already don't have rumors of "auburn going back to OMU again to get its coach"....or "first TT and now hootie, Auburn looks to OMU to get its coach again".

Quote from: Clockwork9 on December 04, 2008, 05:27:13 pm
Nutt will probably put out a press release next week stating that he is not interested in the Auburn job even though Auburn was never interested in him. The Ole Miss fans will be proud and Nutt will ask for a raise.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

WilsonHog

Quote from: 3kgthog on December 04, 2008, 05:01:13 pm
How many seconds until Sexton contacts Auburn and informs them that Dale is interested? It would almost be funny if it weren't so true.

Nutt is staring at an Ole Miss helmet as we speak trying to get a little tear in his eye.

SONofHAM

I am hearing Butch Davis will be the next coach at Auburn.  Would be a nice fit, if true imo.
"like a wild band of Razorback hogs"

beachhawg

Quote from: NWARazor on December 04, 2008, 11:46:43 am
Auburn fans are all "over the board" with speculation on who their new coach will be...  http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=6&f=1010

I love the one "Petrino is the One Hire that Would Scare the Bammers"!

Reminds me of us last year...

http://auburn.nu/board/#786277

Maverick Razorback

there is actually a topic with some nutt supporters
IF YOU AINT FIRST...YOUR LAST!!

One of Arkansas last lowriders.

Feralhog

Quote from: The Boar War on December 04, 2008, 12:11:52 pm
I think Auburn goes for Muschamp.  I'm not sure who else they would get at this point.  I know they are looking for a big name but I'm not sure who would leave the proverbial bird in the hand.

No way in hell will Muschamp leave Tejas.  He's been promised the head gig there once Brown leaves.
Seer, Sage, Soothsayer and former Computer repairman for Hunter Biden......Feralhog the Magnificent

Feralhog

Quote from: sonofsam on December 04, 2008, 05:36:40 pm
I am hearing Butch Davis will be the next coach at Auburn.  Would be a nice fit, if true imo.

ROFLMAO
Seer, Sage, Soothsayer and former Computer repairman for Hunter Biden......Feralhog the Magnificent

Burt B.

Ha HA! They have "pro- Tubby" and "Tubby hater" factions over there. Seems eerily familiar

Sivad

Quote from: Clockwork9 on December 04, 2008, 05:27:13 pm
Classic, and I mean classic Nutt.

rockyb_78

I don't think any school in Alabama is dumb enough to go after Nutt

porkurina

Quote from: rockyb_78 on December 04, 2008, 07:37:27 pm
I don't think any school in Alabama is dumb enough to go after Nutt

but I thought the further south you go folks just love him?