Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OU win's Big 12 South

Started by hogs25, November 30, 2008, 03:33:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CORZRBACKFAN

Very few pundits are talking about Mizzou, but they are still dangerous. I really hope they beat the living he!! out of the stupid okies. With my hate of okielahoma aside for a moment, I want the BCS to die a brutal death. This is the year it's gonna happen!
-"One has to learn havin' fun is just smilin' through
those changes in latitudes, changes in attitudes. "

-Jimmy Buffett

Throwback1

I agree with the President-elect,  I don't know one serious college football fan who does not want a playoff.
"So me and the boys were sitting around, trying to decide what to do with all this extra coin, and I said, "I'm gonna hire that texting clown over in Arkansas", and, I, I really underestimated the creepiness." - Pete Boone, Ole Miss AD

mizzouman

Quote from: CORZRBACKFAN on November 30, 2008, 09:17:04 pm
Very few pundits are talking about Mizzou, but they are still dangerous. I really hope they beat the living he!! out of the stupid okies. With my hate of okielahoma aside for a moment, I want the BCS to die a brutal death. This is the year it's gonna happen!

I wouldn't count on it.  By the way, our OC will be the HC at Wyoming next year.

OklaU

Quote from: CORZRBACKFAN on November 30, 2008, 09:17:04 pm

Don't hate.
"Just because you had the last word, doesn't make it anymore true."

Hornkiller

Quote from: TripleJ on November 30, 2008, 08:11:38 pm
ESPN will call for USC if the cards fall right b/c.....they are a really good team this season. I do not like USC but I love how some of you guys think they are horrible.

I am hoping that every possible thing that can go wrong will go wrong with the BCS this season.

USC has two big problems.

1. They haven't had the marquee game since Ohio State. And if anything that helped cement the Buckeye's rep as choke artist. Besides that who else has the Trojans faced on the radar?

2. While the defense has been stout the offensive has been plain vanillia compaired to the 2004 \ 2005 seasons where Reggie Bush would have three highlights of his own each game sprinkled in with a couple of Linhert bombs. Sanchez, McKnight and Williams have all been good but not "Sportscenter" material.

Make no mistake, given the chance ESPN will pimp USC all the way until the picks are announced and then probably let sneaky Pete come on and let loose another rant about how his team is as good as any. But it would be hard to pick USC over Texas or even Bama if they lost to Florida. No Shame is rutterless, Ohio State is going to curl everyone's nose when they get an at large BCS birth and the Pac-10 hasn't look good OOC this year, sans UCLA's win over Tennessee.