Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Got a great OU/OSU game coming on.....

Started by Boarcephus, November 29, 2008, 07:17:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Boarcephus

Still a game.  OSU down by less than a td.  OSU's qb is exciting to watch.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

The Hog

Automatic RUN!

hoghelmet14

OU up 11 now.... they went for it on fourth and one.... got the whole thang... touchdown
Proud to be an American!  Proud to be an Arkansas Razorback Fan!

songofthesword

fineswine

OU is a joke.  If they advance to the N.C. game, it'll be another woefully overrated Stoops team getting their tails handed to them.

razorbrass

I can't believe the breaks these guys are getting.  Do we get to see another Stoops choke job in the
BCS again.  Here is an idea - have OU play "the" OSU.  One team has to win right?
Ladies and Gentlemen can I please have your attention.  I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story and I need all of you to stop what you are doing and listen!

Bubba's Bruisers

November 29, 2008, 09:54:18 pm #56 Last Edit: November 29, 2008, 09:57:32 pm by Bubba's Bruisers
Quote from: razorbrass on November 29, 2008, 09:52:48 pm

Here is an idea - have OU play "the" OSU.  One team has to win right?

I'd take OU.

Edit:  Actually that matchup might happen in the Fiesta Bowl now that USC won the PAC10 and eliminated ORST from the BCS.  It's likely either Boise or Ohio St. get in, which would likely be the Fiesta Bowl.  If OU wins tonight but TX goes on to the Big12 championship, then OU is very likely Fiesta bound.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

nwa_razorback_coffee

bobbybouchet

agreed, ou is a fluke awaiting their depantsing.

songofthesword

i want to see an OU/Fl chaminoship game so FL could dismantle OU in front of everyone. OU makes me sick

Hogdomer

Quote from: razorbrass on November 29, 2008, 09:52:48 pm
I can't believe the breaks these guys are getting.  Do we get to see another Stoops choke job in the
BCS again.  Here is an idea - have OU play "the" OSU.  One team has to win right?

Did you miss the blatant fumble by the OSU running back recovered by OU that wasn't ruled a fumble?  That drive ended in an OSU touchdown.

JethroB.

Yep i agree OU has gotten lucky especially with that pass that was tipped for a TD.  But rest assured when they get to their bowl game they'll put their usual choke performance.  Whoever plays them in a bowl game i'm betting the farm against ou.

songofthesword

remember we recruited cleo lemon and dez bryant, very hard

Brand X Hog Fan

I am still trying to figure out how you fumble the ball on a QB sneak and then pick it up and get two yards. Luck!

37-34 Pokes!

They will not lay down!
"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

bobbybouchet

Struggling with OSU, OU deserves to go to no BCS this year...they would just fugly it up like every other year they had the chance.

Boarcephus

Still a game, OSU down by 3, early in the 4th quarter.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

dakpowers

I'm cheering for OSU simply because I can't stand the OU fans in this lovely border town I live in.

Auburn

Yah, OSU's qb is really looking good.  Great runs and precise passes.

Also, OU's tight end Greshem looks like a top tight end.

bobbybouchet

OU is the Big 12 version of Ohio State.  Please keep them out of a bcs game.

Auburn

Quote of the day, talking about OSU's kicker.

'the man with the golden boot, forced to play a little football.'

Glad someone brought Murray down.

songofthesword

jcmojica23

passinghog

Boarcephus

Wayne Watson

Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

nwa_razorback_coffee

jcmojica23

this game def makes up for that blowout in Norman last week

Auburn

Still hope for OSU to win it.  Put Texas Tech against Mizzou and the Big12 should be out of the Championship race.  I'd much rather see USC or PSU against Florida/Alabama.

At the very least, I bet some voters are swinging back to Texas.

songofthesword

actually if that happened, I would beat Texas would get the national chamnpionship bid a la the nebraska fiasco

jcmojica23

jcmojica23

Quote from: songofthesword on November 29, 2008, 10:17:38 pm
actually if that happened, I would beat Texas would get the national chamnpionship bid a la the nebraska fiasco

I sure as hell hope it doesnt but you never know with the damn BCS

hoghelmet14

OK... OU just hit 50... and may still lose this game... holy cow

jcmojica23

my god this team just keeps on answering

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: songofthesword on November 29, 2008, 10:17:38 pm

If OSU wins, and TT gets in the conference championship and wins, then what is Mack going to whine about then?  He'll then have to reverse the argument he's trying to make tonight.

Regardless, I think OU pulls it out tonight, but not convincing enough to leap over TX in the BCS.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

songofthesword

i am convinced that bradford is the first pick in the NFL draft. and I hate him. he is putting the ball in windows that NFL qb's think is redicous. did you see him throw it to the TE surrounded by 3 freaking guys?  and put it on the money.

jcmojica23

ua_hogs

WHERE IS THE DEFENSE ???

that last td by OU's Inglesias (Sp) was a pass i could have made.  not a sole around him in the endzone.

passinghog

Quote from: songofthesword on November 29, 2008, 10:21:45 pm
i am convinced that bradford is the first pick in the NFL draft. and I hate him. he is putting the ball in windows that NFL qb's think is redicous. did you see him throw it to the TE surrounded by 3 freaking guys?  and put it on the money.

I'm a fan of Bradford. That kid plays qb how its supposed to be played.  Quick release, mechanics, arm strength, vision, size, he's got it all. He'd be best served coming back for one more year though, being a RS Soph. But he is a STUD.

philobeddoe

Oklahoma's offensive success is due to their offensive line.  OSU has put NO pressure on Bradford tonight.  You give Bradford time, he'll shred defenses.

songofthesword

you might as well look at him in powder blue.. bradford and the lions right now look like a match made in heaven

nwa_razorback_coffee

Quote from: songofthesword on November 29, 2008, 10:26:04 pm
you might as well look at him in powder blue.. bradford and the lions right now look like a match made in heaven

Kiss of death.

passinghog

Quote from: philobeddoe on November 29, 2008, 10:25:05 pm
Oklahoma's offensive success is due to their offensive line.  OSU has put NO pressure on Bradford tonight.  You give Bradford time, he'll shred defenses.

True. They have at least 2 first round starters on their line. One of the best OLines in the last 10 years at least. Run block, pass block, get out on screens, they can do it all.

Boarcephus

Quote from: passinghog on November 29, 2008, 10:27:32 pm
True. They have at least 2 first round starters on their line. One of the best OLines in the last 10 years at least. Run block, pass block, get out on screens, they can do it all.

Very true but they're giving up a bunch of points.  Take a good defense, like UF or Bama, and add what they can score, OU will be beaten if they play in the NCG.

Oliver

Might as well give OU the National Championship right now.  I don't think they can lose a game in either sport right now.

passinghog

Quote from: Boarcephus on November 29, 2008, 10:34:48 pm
Very true but they're giving up a bunch of points.  Take a good defense, like UF or Bama, and add what they can score, OU will be beaten if they play in the NCG.

yeah, I was talking about their offensive line. Whomever they play, it's going to be the last team that gets the ball wins. Their OLine is that good.

hoghelmet14

Hogsooey

Quote from: Oliver Miller on November 29, 2008, 10:37:03 pm
Might as well give OU the National Championship right now.  I don't think they can lose a game in either sport right now.

Really?  I'll take North Carolina and the field any day over Oklahoma in bball.  I'll also take either the SEC champ or USC over OU in the BCS championship game.

bsking

Quote from: Oliver Miller on November 29, 2008, 10:37:03 pm

Thats hard to believe considering they got outplayed tonight, and got taken to the wire last night.

Boarcephus

Quote from: hoghelmet20 on November 29, 2008, 10:40:02 pm
OK... does OU jump Texas or not?

As good as OU had looked tonite, no. UT beat them head to head on a neutral field.  Nuff said.