Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Got a great OU/OSU game coming on.....

Started by Boarcephus, November 29, 2008, 07:17:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SupaCrawf

I'm kind of a big deal.

OklaU

This win will be enough to push the Sooners over Texas in the BCS.
"Just because you had the last word, doesn't make it anymore true."

Oliver

Quote from: Hogsooey on November 29, 2008, 10:40:46 pm
Really?  I'll take North Carolina and the field any day over Oklahoma in bball.  I'll also take either the SEC champ or USC over OU in the BCS championship game.
Quote from: bsking on November 29, 2008, 10:41:29 pm
Thats hard to believe considering they got outplayed tonight, and got taken to the wire last night.

Let me know when either of them loses a game.  I agree they won't go undefeated in basketball because nobody does but they easily look like the best team in college football right now and their basketball team could make some noise.

FHSHater

Frank Stoops for not telling Bradford to take a knee.  Old baldy was quick to defend Stoops running one more play.  God damn, ESPN wants OU to go to the championship bowl.  The [CENSORED] media in this country runs everything. 
Mississippi leading the world in being just east of Arkansas.

Oliver

Quote from: FHSHater on November 29, 2008, 10:55:50 pm
Frank Stoops for not telling Bradford to take a knee.  Old baldy was quick to defend Stoops running one more play.  God damn, ESPN wants OU to go to the championship bowl.  The Franking media in this country runs everything. 

Nobody is beating OU from here on out.  I think it's unfair to Texas to leave them out but until college football man's up and installs a real system to determine things, I have no problem with crowning OU National Champions.

outsider

Quote from: FHSHater on November 29, 2008, 10:55:50 pm
Frank Stoops for not telling Bradford to take a knee.  Old baldy was quick to defend Stoops running one more play.  God damn, ESPN wants OU to go to the championship bowl.  The Franking media in this country runs everything. 

they ran on 4th and 10! and Gundy had called timeout! shut up and get a clue!

ronmahony

I think OU will pass Texas, beat Mo. then get beat by Florida. Florida has a better Defense than OSU, and as good an Offense as OU. That said, it was one Hell'va game.
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

Hogsooey

Wow, OSU beat one top 25 team all year long.  And, that top 25 team they beat just lost to KU and will probably be about 18th at best when the most recent rankings come out.  Spectacular.

win-streak