Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Well Guys...........

Started by Tammany Tom, November 28, 2008, 05:51:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SigHog87

November 28, 2008, 10:52:24 pm #50 Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 10:54:53 pm by SigHog87
Quote from: bphi11ips on November 28, 2008, 07:16:45 pm
Is this guy serious?  Where is Wilson when we need him?
Quote from: hog_fan on November 28, 2008, 09:25:39 pm
Move on with your life Hugger. Tell your hugger friends to as well and tell nutt to do the same. 1,000 text messasges including 1 am is pretty odd.

You both are idiots. I was joking. Get a effing life. Or If you don't, look at my past post. I have never supported Nutt.

I was hoping that Miles, even with the horrible playcalling that he has made, has more sense to not cheat on his wife.

So hog_fan, stfu. And PLEASE don't ever accuse me of being a "hugger"

Quote from: WBChogfan on November 28, 2008, 05:59:42 pm
A cardboard cut out of Angelina Jolie might work, too.  We are talking about Les Miles here.

WBChogfan got it. Apparently, Both of you are too dense.

IronHog

Quote from: Tammany Tom on November 28, 2008, 10:27:46 pm

Miles deserves all the criticism being thrown in his direction tonight. Too me, one play sums up LSU's play this season: Arkansas 3rd and 29 and Tremaine Johnson gets totally out of control and pushes an Arkansas player a good 5 seconds after the whistle blows.

That play signifies what poor discipline, poor focus, and poor leadership will do to a talented football team. It keeps talented players from winning.

There has been no discipline or leadership on this football team all year long. That falls directly on the lap of the head football coach.

LSU had some real issues with turnovers, effort, and penalties in 2006.

Last year LSU had to overcome some self inflicted damage to win the NC.

This stuff isn't new, but it finally cost your program some games.  Miles acts like an arrogant fool in public and now it is rubbing off on his players.  See Houston Nutt for what will follow for your program.
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

aloha_kid

Quote from: Tammany Tom on November 28, 2008, 05:51:31 pm
all I can say is WTH????????????????

As a lot of you know, I have been a pretty big supporter of Les Miles. Not anymore. And not only based on this one game.

Before I my rant gets too far though:

Congratulations!!

I have never witnessed a worse coaching performance in my life than by the LSU coaching staff this year. Yes, worse than DiNardo. LSU went from the best team in the SEC to the worst in the span of one year. Arkansas may have a worse record than LSU in the SEC, but make no mistake, we are the worse team in the league this year.

LSU has no discipline. NONE. That stupid personal foul call on Tremaine Johnson was about the dumbest play I've witnessed. And.......we follow it up with more stupid penalities.

I thought our 3rd and 1 call with about 30 seconds left in the 2nd qtr was a bad call. But a 63 yard FG into the wind??? WTH?????

Miles won't get fired this winter, but he damn better fire his entire defensive coaching staff. They suck worse than Tepper did under DiNardo. Believe me, Miles is now on a very hot seat regardless of winning the NC last year. This year was absolutely dreadful in the coaching dept. A follow-up next year and he better be fired.

Again.........great comeback by the Hogs. Congrats.

So check this out, three coaches with rumors of looking at other jobs last year:

1.  Bowden
2.  Miles
3.  Tuberville

We know Bowden is gone, so how long for the other 2?

HogK

Move on with your life Hugger. Tell your hugger friends to as well and tell nutt to do the same. 1,000 text messasges including 1 am is pretty odd.

OH good lord, let it go!  I disliked Houston Nutt as much as anyone, but jeezus we are 1 year removed from him and coming off a great Razorback victory over a thoroughly-despised SEC rival.   We've a got a great coach and a top-20 recruiting class coming in.  And you are STILL talking about text messages?  That's just stupid. 

Big win today!  Go to hell LSU!  WPSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

SigHog87

Quote from: HogK on November 28, 2008, 10:58:58 pm
OH good lord, let it go!  I disliked Houston Nutt as much as anyone, but jeezus we are 1 year removed from him and coming off a great Razorback victory over a thoroughly-despised SEC rival.   We've a got a great coach and a top-20 recruiting class coming in.  And you are STILL talking about text messages?  That's just stupid. 

Big win today!  Go to hell LSU!  WPSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Thank you. Some people around here astound me.

ChicoHog

Tom,
Does Crowton call all the plays?  I think you would also have to question the play calling recently?  The third and one call of course but also going away from the run a little quickly. 
I thought BP made a mistake going for it on 4th and 10 instead of kicking a FG with 5 minutes to play.  I know he has no faith in tejada but I don't like 4th and ten either with our inconsistent offense.

RivercrestHog

Quote from: Ouachihog on November 28, 2008, 06:05:36 pm
Thanks for the post Tom.  Says a lot about the LSU program when 7-5 is considered a bad year.  You guys will still go bowling and will be back next year. 

I agree about Miles.  You guys can and should do much better.  Les turning down the Michigan job was probably an unfortunate result for LSU. 

I don't think their outlook on the season is so much about the record but about how they ended the year. Its that way with a lot of teams. They have had a real disappointing end to this season kind of like us in 2006. We were what, 11-4?, but yet at the end of the season a lot of people were completely unhappy because of the way we lost our last 3 games. That should have been a great season for us record-wise but because of the ending (and the whole MM saga) many people were still calling for Nutt's head.

El Puerco

It's not odd if you're porkin' her.