Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Remington Lonoke Plant

Started by RazrRila99, March 19, 2014, 08:24:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RazrRila99

What types of ammunition does Remington manufacture at the Lonoke Plant?  Theres a PM from the plant I work who is going down there.  Just wanting to know what they make and how correlative that is to what we do here.

Thanks

DeltaBoy

As far as I know they make from 22 short all the way to top end High power rifle ammo and all types of pistol ammo.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Pudgepork

They churn out millions of .22's,  ;)

DeltaBoy

And they are running 3 shifts a day 7 days a week.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

bulldog04

I heard there are not enough hours in the day or days in the week for the plant.  If you work there you can work all the hours you want.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: bulldog04 on March 24, 2014, 06:51:49 pm
I heard there are not enough hours in the day or days in the week for the plant.  If you work there you can work all the hours you want.

Yep a kid my father knows who about 25 years younger than me already bought a house , land and a Truck and paid it all off in just 5 years. He been putting 60 hours a week in.

Pudgepork

uh delta,  did he buy all that by working at the plant or hawking .22 bullets online?

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Pudgepork on April 01, 2014, 08:25:46 pm
uh delta,  did he buy all that by working at the plant or hawking .22 bullets online?

That I don't now but 22 shells are showing up at Wal marts in DFW you just got to be there before 9 am.

deshahawg

I've gotten a few 22 shells since I've been working in Wyoming. They are few and far between.

DeltaBoy

They are still hard to find.