Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

An Oldie . . . but classic!

Started by WizardofhOgZ, March 20, 2018, 04:04:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RebelliousHog

The remarkable part of that play?
The ball was heading out of the end zone (would have been a touch-back) when it took that little hook to the left.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

RebelliousHog

The next vid in that series is this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJz5FyCfcLQ

Has nothing to do with this thread  but really fun to watch.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Steef on March 21, 2018, 08:11:58 am
When Verne said that, it was the moment I decided to watch all future football games with the sound turned off.

I had, up to that point, appreciated Danielson calling out the zebras for their obvious bias.

But Verne's incompetence outeeighed everything.

Its far more peaceful during games now.

To me it was the end for Verne and CBS should have sent him out to pasture back then.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.