Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dorain Gerald will be

Started by Richard Davenport, February 15, 2018, 06:41:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Davenport

on Recruiting Thursday from 7 to 730 tonight.

7:30- 2019 DE Zach Williams and his father Rickey

7:45- Ath. Raymond Woodie III

Recruiting Thursday airs 7 to 8 p.m. on 92.1 FM in Fayetteville; 95.3 FM in Fort Smith; 96.3 FM in Hot Springs; 104.3 FM in Harrison/Mountain Home; and 106.9 FM in Arkadelphia. Or can be heard online here https://radio.securenetsystems.net/cwa/index.cfm?stationCallSign=KAFN

With the Razorbacks on, Fayetteville can listen to Recruiting Thursday at 1590 AM. Ticket 2.

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

kennypig

I heard some of his call. Well spoken, honest, good man. Glad he's a Razorback.

Hopeful Hog

I don't know how to link a Twitter but he said "I will be ONE OF the TOP defensive ends in college This upcoming season ..."

Flrazrback

Watching this young man's highlights it's easy to believe he will indeed be amongst the elite..

razCzar

Impressive interview!
Genuine sincerity showed through in every single answer to Davenport's questions.
More than just a 'young man' - truly a young Gentleman!

Vantage 8 dude

Thought it was kind of interesting that despite his obvious interest in the Hogs from the very start of this past recruiting season that even with all the praying and thinking things over he was apparently STILL conflicted until just minutes prior to his actual announcement.

razCzar

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on February 16, 2018, 08:00:22 pm
Thought it was kind of interesting that despite his obvious interest in the Hogs from the very start of this past recruiting season that even with all the praying and thinking things over he was apparently STILL conflicted until just minutes prior to his actual announcement.

It probably has something to do with feeling he's destined somewhere, only to be conflicted much later with an equal/better option elsewhere ~ Arkansas.