Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Baseball Eve!

Started by spe450, February 15, 2018, 07:55:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

spe450

Tomorrow is one of my favorite days of the year.  How about we get a Baum stadium roll call.

Rain or shine, I'm in!

gustofwind

TexasRazorback

Tomorrow cant come soon enough. LETS GO

Tony Perkis

Should be a national holiday

Kevin

I am normally there. but this year coming in for the kent state & Tuesday texas game. my pops will be there. 5 great months ahead.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

woodrow hog call

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mandz3SuhH8

Good little reminder of what we are looking forward to, really worth the time to watch.
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

BroyledNutts

HogFire31

swineology

17th year straight.

Go Hogs!

Hawgphish

Tortfeasor

Wish I could be there. Will be watching on the computer for sure. One of the greatest days of the year!

Birminghog

Quote from: Tortfeasor on February 15, 2018, 08:28:00 pm
Wish I could be there. Will be watching on the computer for sure. One of the greatest days of the year!

3:02. Will likely be about to leave my last work stop of the day. Will listen in the car on the Game Day app until I get home & watch the rest on TV.

Can. Not. Wait.

WPS

tomahawkhog

Will be in our seats for first pitch!
Go Hogs!

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: Birminghog on February 15, 2018, 09:51:06 pm
3:02. Will likely be about to leave my last work stop of the day. Will listen in the car on the Game Day app until I get home & watch the rest on TV.

Can. Not. Wait.

WPS
likely?.......make it happen man, make it happen!

micali

I'll be at work but I'll be watching at least the first pitch. I'll definitely be listening.  WPS

Rockhawg

My Grandson's and i will be there, The 10 year old has called me three times already! I think he is fired up, lol. WPS