Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Recruiting eve feels blah

Started by Pudgepork, February 06, 2018, 06:51:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pudgepork

With 75% signing in December, much of the drama and anticipation is missing.  Hogs need to add a couple of undecideds and the commits and it will be a pretty good haul in a turbulent year.
Rick Neuhiesel  says that's the recruits you don't get aren't what beats you.  What beats you is if the recruits you do get don't pan out.   

Let's hope those signing this year stay focused on football and save the parties for off season

Razorpigg

I was just saying the same thing. No idea who's announcing when although I know we are not going to have a hat on too many tables. But there are a few, anyone know any times on the few we have interest in?

WOOPIGDOOIE

Quote from: Razorpigg on February 06, 2018, 07:07:53 pm
I was just saying the same thing. No idea who's announcing when although I know we are not going to have a hat on too many tables. But there are a few, anyone know any times on the few we have interest in?
Caleb is 2pm
Brule is 12pm
Parker is 9am
Dorian is sometime Friday.
Not sure what time Moody and Foucha announce tomorrow

Bubba's Bruisers

Yep, I can't remember a NSD eve ever being this quiet. 
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

JIHawg

Obviously the December signing event changes things.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: JIHawg on February 06, 2018, 08:40:41 pm
Obviously the December signing event changes things.

Probably, but historically speaking, the silence usually isn't good news. 
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

TNRazorbacker

Quote from: Pudgepork on February 06, 2018, 06:51:15 pm
With 75% signing in December, much of the drama and anticipation is missing.  Hogs need to add a couple of undecideds and the commits and it will be a pretty good haul in a turbulent year.
Rick Neuhiesel  says that's the recruits you don't get aren't what beats you.  What beats you is if the recruits you do get don't pan out.   

Let's hope those signing this year stay focused on football and save the parties for off season

Well a lot of time the recruits you can't get are what causes you to get recruits that dont pan out.