Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 18, 2024, 11:30:11 am

Gold

Started by Peter Porker, February 03, 2018, 12:56:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Porker

Quote from: forrest city joe on November 17, 2009, 09:10:52 pm
Tell me something. at what point will you guys stand up and say no more excuses? 5 years from now, or 2,3,4 years? or will you be posting this same stuff next year?

Quote from: forrest city joe on November 17, 2009, 08:34:49 pm
Bullcrap! i ask again,WHERE IS THE DEFENSE? 15 wide-open 3pointers. this defense looks just like last years. even if we get beat. we have got to play some defense. this team has given up 95 points as i type.almost 100 points given up.PITIFUL!

Quote from: forrest city joe on December 02, 2009, 04:28:33 pm
We are right where we finished last year in the sec. and thats in dead last place. what this man has done to this program is a crying shame.yet he's being treated with kid gloves by the arkansas media and the Pel excuse makers. it makes me sick!i have taken the gloves off.

Quote from: forrest city joe on December 12, 2009, 06:19:43 pm
BULL CRAP! you are a PEL lover and you know it. he stinks. and people like you who have made excuses after excuses for this guy is getting very old. this is a flatout disgrace. and im mad as hell about it.

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 04, 2010, 08:18:29 am
What is reckless is to keep going down the same road with this loser. this guy is flatout pitiful.the damage he has done in going on 3 years is flatout sickening.FIRE HIM JEFF LONG!

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 04, 2010, 05:58:41 am
Stop it just stop it.Pel has to go!PERIOD! we can not wast another year or  another second on this loser. he stinks and is a flatout pitiful coach.Stop blamming Stan and everyone else. this guy has been here going on 3 years. it's his fault that we are this bad.stop the freaking excuses.

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 24, 2010, 04:07:15 pm
Fire Roy for what? winning 2 NC in 5 years. when your boy Pel does that, i wont want him fired. but we both know that will never happen.NO SEC or NCAA championships with Pel.PERIOD!

Quote from: forrest city joe on March 15, 2010, 03:17:30 pm
But i have told over and over on this board, that you cant fire a coach after 3 years. which i have said is bullcrap! Iowa gets it. KY got it last year.Long is the fool that does not get it. it does not take 4 or 5, years to fix a basketball program. Long is either stupid or does not care about this program.

Quote from: forrest city joe on March 14, 2010, 11:04:36 pm
You said this same crap at the end of last year. now its wait another year. face it Hogfather. you were wrong about Pel this year. just like you were about Mike Anderson. you keep being wrong!

Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

99toLife

HA!  pure gold ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dirty

So you go dig up stuff on FCJ, you are a real POS!

Letsroll1200

Razorback_Mack

I'm diggin' up bones, I'm diggin' up bones
Exhuming things that's better left alone

BannerMountainMan

We are last in the SEC?
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: Dirty on February 03, 2018, 01:00:14 pm
From almost a decade ago. What a winner

3kgthog

I've experienced some really poopy things and people. Showing how Joe talks out of both sides of his mouth is pretty darn tame.

onebadrubi

Dude is a troll here only supporting mike because he's obsessed with bringing Nolan's style back.  He can't call it like it really is.  So showing the biggest troll here is talking out both sides of his mouth doesn't make someone a POS.... did we happen to spot FCJ alt account?

dsims2k3

Thread says more about the  OP than it does FCJ.
Quote from: Boston RedHogs on October 23, 2013, 06:39:15 pm
I am always ready for Hog Ball!

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

Dr. Starcs

+1 for the effort.

Fcj is a troll

3of5-2

Knot2brite

How many plants/ site trolls are on this post?
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Boardon Hamsay

This seems like a good rock kickin thread.  Mike just needs 10-12 more years guys.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

HawgHeadCheese

If we had Waters we would be top 25

hogsanity

Why is it wrong to point out What a poster said in the past? It is verifiable information, and readily available, and is provable.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

jkstock04

Quote from: Knot2brite on February 03, 2018, 03:02:05 pm
How many plants/ site trolls are on this post?
I'm starting to buy into the idea FCJ may be a lifelong Hogville troll. If so, that's the ultimate troll job.

It make sense...think of all the attention and traffic his posts garner.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

hogsanity

Quote from: jkstock04 on February 03, 2018, 03:42:18 pm

It make sense...think of all the attention and traffic his posts garner.

Does make you think, doesn't it
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

My respect for FCJ would shoot up if indeed he was a troll.

Sho Nuff

Quote from: hogsanity on February 03, 2018, 03:41:09 pm
Why is it wrong to point out What a poster said in the past? It is verifiable information, and readily available, and is provable.
I agree.  Not sure why FCJ gets such a pass.  This sounds like liberal logic.  Rather than focusing on what he said, people attack the OP for bringing it up.

hoglady

All I know is if I had to chose between Pelphrey and Anderson - I take Anderson all day, everyday.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

hogsanity

Quote from: hoglady on February 03, 2018, 04:10:09 pm
All I know is if I had to chose between Pelphrey and Anderson - I take Anderson all day, everyday.

Thankfully those are not the only two choices. Big world out there full of coaches.

hoglady

Quote from: hogsanity on February 03, 2018, 04:13:21 pm
Thankfully those are not the only two choices. Big world out there full of coaches.

I know - it's just his quotes from FCJ were in relation to Pel / who is by far my least favorite coach we've ever had in basketball.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."

onebadrubi

Quote from: HawgHeadCheese on February 03, 2018, 03:38:28 pm
If we had Waters we would be top 25

Or LSU coach, or any other sec coach for that matter

DOGALUM

Nothing at all wrong with the OP.   FCJ is a racist jackass of epic proportions and deserves every ounce of crap that is thrown at him.  Blast him until the cows come home.  May he forever go kick rocks. 
A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

jkstock04

Quote from: Karma on February 03, 2018, 03:58:16 pm
My respect for FCJ would shoot up if indeed he was a troll.
I surprisingly would agree....highly impressive if true. Had me fooled for over 10 years.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

hogsanity

Quote from: hoglady on February 03, 2018, 04:28:21 pm
I know - it's just his quotes from FCJ were in relation to Pel / who is by far my least favorite coach we've ever had in basketball.

My least favorite is here for life, so................

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: Sho Nuff on February 03, 2018, 04:00:42 pm
I agree.  Not sure why FCJ gets such a pass.  This sounds like liberal logic.  Rather than focusing on what he said, people attack the OP for bringing it up.

This is not a political forum..
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

3of5-2

Quote from: Sho Nuff on February 03, 2018, 04:00:42 pm
Dems

hogsanity

And this one gets sent to the trash, perhaps a little to close for comfort on what ol joe really is?

hoglady

Quote from: hogsanity on February 03, 2018, 04:39:19 pm
And this one gets sent to the trash, perhaps a little to close for comfort on what ol joe really is?

No this thread got out in the weeds - calling FCJ a racist and then some getting into claiming liberal logic.
Politics and racist charges will get any thread sent to trash.

hogsanity

Quote from: hoglady on February 03, 2018, 05:09:11 pm
No this thread got out in the weeds - calling FCJ a racist and then some getting into claiming liberal logic.

political bent was dumb, the racist part was 100% true. Mike biggest asset is he is black.

DOGALUM

Quote from: hoglady on February 03, 2018, 05:09:11 pm
FCJ IS a racist.  I don't throw that around lightly.   You seem to not approve of me calling a spade a spade.  Panhandle had it coming the other day and FCJ is a well known POS.   Keep up with what's going on instead of trumping about my comments.
A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!