Morris was in Memphis today and

Started by Richard Davenport, January 24, 2018, 04:28:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Davenport

Checked on ESPN's No. 1 CB in the nation

@ArRecruitingGuy
4h4 hours ago
More
Highly recruited 2019 CB @maurice_hampton is one of the Memphis prospects @coachchadmorris checked on this morning. ESPN's No. 1 CB recently received an offer from the #Razorbacks. Maurice is also one of the top baseball prospects in the nation. Friends with Hog RB @Chase_Hayden2

longtimeHogfan

Quote from: Richard Davenport on January 24, 2018, 04:28:08 pm
Checked on ESPN's No. 1 CB in the nation

@ArRecruitingGuy
4h4 hours ago
More
Highly recruited 2019 CB @maurice_hampton is one of the Memphis prospects @coachchadmorris checked on this morning. ESPN's No. 1 CB recently received an offer from the #Razorbacks. Maurice is also one of the top baseball prospects in the nation. Friends with Hog RB @Chase_Hayden2

Well, if he's interested in being a two sport athlete our highly ranked OmahaHogs ought to be a plus for this guy.  Anywhere from 5th to 1st nationally depending on who you're reading.
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

AlmaHog2011

If he's the number 1 baseball player he will surely go MLB. He should.

We do have places he can suit up in at least 2 sports and if he likes Basketball, I bet we could find him a suit.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

mphshog

Maurice Hampton has already committed to LSWHO to play both sports.  He committed to them during his sophomore year, but that shouldn't stop Coach Morris from talking to him.
Baseball.  NUFF SAID

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: mphshog on January 29, 2018, 04:55:28 pm
Maurice Hampton has already committed to LSWHO to play both sports.  He committed to them during his sophomore year, but that shouldn't stop Coach Morris from talking to him.
Y'all this don't change nothin'... Looks like the Baseball Hog's are gonna have to kick some Tiger ass..!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

SamBuckhart

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 05, 2018, 11:23:45 pm
Y'all this don't change nothin'... Looks like the Baseball Hog's are gonna have to kick some Tiger ass..!

Will ALWAYS make my day. WPS!
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

PORKULATOR

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 05, 2018, 11:23:45 pm

Haaaaaa! Hilarious
+1
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.