Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Going Throgh Mobile on a Friday Afternoon

Started by HawgWild, October 20, 2015, 04:19:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HawgWild

What was I thinking! Leaving from central Arkansas should put me in Mobile around 4:00 pm. Should I avoid the tunnel on I-10 and take the Battleship Parkway (Hwy 42) over the bay instead?

porkinsons disease

This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

Boarcephus

Bet I've been through Mobile 60 times at all times of the day and have had only one problem getting through and that was last May when the tunnel was closed for some reason at around 7 am on a Sunday coming home.   Reopened in about 15 minutes.  I've hit heavy traffic on 98 to 65 during that time of the day but nothing that would make me change my route. 
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Jackrabbit Hog

If you're still needing this advice, HW, you're screwed...
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

HawgWild

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on October 22, 2015, 12:15:29 pm
If you're still needing this advice, HW, you're screwed...

Thanks for your support but I got expert advice on this!  ;D

Boarcephus

Quote from: HawgWild on October 22, 2015, 01:17:30 pm
Thanks for your support but I got expert advice on this!  ;D

Better yet it was free!  Where are you headed?
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

HawgWild

Sanibel, FL.

BTW - LZH gave me the same recommendation you did.

Thanks

Boarcephus

Quote from: HawgWild on October 22, 2015, 02:51:30 pm
Sanibel, FL.

BTW - LZH gave me the same recommendation you did.

Thanks

Been there years ago but we flew.    Man, if you want shells, that is the sea shell capital of the world.  Have a safe trip. 

HawgWild

Came through Mobile at 4:30. Piece of cake no problems at all.

Boarcephus

Good deal.  As I said earlier, bet we've been through the tunnel in the neighborhood of 60 times or so over the last 30 years and never had any real problems with the traffic.  Now 98 from Pensacola to Destin in the afternoon makes you want to shoot people but the alternative is a 20-30 mile detour.