Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bill DeMott resigning from WWE

Started by Doug, March 06, 2015, 01:55:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug

Quote from: Sean Ross Sapp from WrestlingInc.comJust days after the likes of EC3, Trent Baretta, Briley Pierce, Judas Devil and several others spoke out about Bill Demott's bullying tactics and racial and sexual slurs, another name has shared a story.

Pro wrestler Terra Callaway shared a story on her Twitter account about DeMott harassing a wrestler of middle eastern descent while at a seminar years ago.

Quote from: Terra CallawayAt a training seminar, where students paid $100 a person to be in the ring & learn, I witnessed DeMott call a Middle Eastern trainee "Aladdin", "terrorist", and "fat f-ck" multiple times. During a bump drill that was nowhere near safe for a green trainee to be doing, he just embarrassed and humiliated him. When anyone else did the drill correctly, he'd turn to this guy and just bash him. When I did the drill, he said "Look, even the girl can bump better than the terrorist!". This continued to the end of the session where he told everyone good job, except this guy, and told him to "f-cking quit and go back to building bombs." It was completely uncalled for and made everyone uncomfortable.

To read the FULL story, visit Another Bill DeMott Bullying Story Emerges on WrestlingInc.com.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

jbcarol

Doug, did you ever have cross paths with Bill DeMott?
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Former WWE developmental talent Austin Matelson, who worked in NXT as Judas Devlin, said during a recent radio interview that DeMott regularly abused his power to bully people in the developmental system and made inappropriate remarks regarding a number of things, including sexual preference or orientation.

Matelson apparently attempted to have something done about DeMott by alerting WWE executives about his actions. Below is an email Matelson reportedly sent to WWE executives Canyon Ceman, Dorothy Brill and Jane Geddes about Demott that he reportedly sent March 11, 2013:

QuoteMemo To: Canyon Ceman, Dorothy Brill, Jane Geddes

Memo From​Austin Matelson

Subject: ​Coach Demott

I am composing this memo today because I have had a number of serious concerns about the actions and words of head coach Bill Demott during my employment as talent for WWE developmental. Many of these actions I have tried to ignore or hope that they would cease but because they have now put me in a dangerous situation not only for my career but for my personal health and safety I feel the need to speak out to someone of a higher authority. In this memo I will provide details on a series of incidents which underlie my concerns.

I would like to request that this remain in strict confidence as I am afraid that if Coach Demott were to know I spoke out he would find ways to punish me for it. In fact the entire process of writing a letter to human resources has been called a "faggots" way of dealing with problems by Coach Demott.

Physical Injury Due to Imprudent Coaching: The action that has led me to finally speak out happened Thursday February, 28th following our house show. I had taken an awkward hit to my knee in a match and was being examined by Brian Duncan...

Demott constantly refers to Oliver Gray as Joel Pedophile which personally enrages me because I used to help a Psychology Professor in Los Angeles do lectures for sexually abused children. • When Dante Dash referred to his finishing move as the Davey boy, as it was utilized by the late Davey Smith who died tragically, Coach Demott makes the following comment, "The Davey Boy? What turning blue and dropping dead on the lawn?

The long note is available in its entirety at the link.

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Doug

Nope. Had we crossed paths, it'd have been no laughing matter.

I would have tried to learn as much as I could've, and stood up for myself or anyone else when he resorted to bullying.

As several people have noted: Innocent men do not quit. They do not resign. They do not cower in fear when faced with false accusations.

He's lost all respect that I've had for him and for what he's done for the biz.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Big Papa Satan