Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ready for next season

Started by MO.Hog, November 27, 2012, 01:16:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MO.Hog

Hi all.  New to forum.. Longtime fan of Razorbacks and attended school there in 2005,(had way to much fun, and had to return home to lick my wounds and pay my bill.)  Followed this forum for a long time however, coaching rumors and search is what brought me to finally sign up, but happy to have found this and will be a regular.

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

Welcome to Hogville.................

WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

MO.Hog

Are there any more perks to a high post count other than the tavern I don't know about.

Thunderhog Jr

Quote from: MO.Hog on December 14, 2012, 12:57:05 pm
Are there any more perks to a high post count other than the tavern I don't know about.

No, not really, besides the Tavern you will be able to use the search feature........

WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

iluvmyslute89

Quote from: Thunderhog Jr on December 14, 2012, 08:30:13 pm

No, not really, besides the Tavern you will be able to use the search feature........

the ultimate goal is to reach Mod status, then you get to ban the crazies.

Thunderhog Jr

Quote from: The Pig of destiny on December 14, 2012, 08:44:18 pm
the ultimate goal is to reach Mod status, then you get to ban the crazies.

If you only knew......

iluvmyslute89

autohog

Welcome to Hogville!!!!

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

old hog

Always ready for the "next season".

DeltaBoy

Welcome  :razorback: :razorback: ::hornsdown::
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.