Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NCAA headed to South FL

Started by 3BoarsDown, June 16, 2011, 10:33:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

3BoarsDown

hawgeathawg

But...but...but...Oxbaker and $100 Handshake said Cheez whiz's new contract was a sure sign the investigation ha been concluded. They way they're still digging into Auburn, sooner or later they're gonna hit paydirt.

IronHogFan

I am just glad that as crazy as everything is getting with the NCAA right now that Arkansas, as far as we can tell, is going about recruiting and treating players the right way to stay in accordance with the NCAA. Makes me proud to be and Arkansas fan and proud to cheer for them every time there is an athletic event!

Keep doing the right things guys! You are building the foundation for an honest program destine for excellence that prides itself on integrity! And I must give Kudos to the Alumi of the U of A that aren't giving money to players or buying memorabilia or anything like that! Keep doing the right things!!

-IHF

Hogdude72

Quote from: hawgeathawg on June 16, 2011, 10:50:55 am
But...but...but...Oxbaker and $100 Handshake said Cheez whiz's new contract was a sure sign the investigation ha been concluded. They way they're still digging into Auburn, sooner or later they're gonna hit paydirt.
Nah. It's because, according to these clowns, it's because Cheez has unfairly been excluded from such protection. His attorney, or whomever, just decided it was time for Geno to have such included. Just a total coincidental that such a clause has been added at this particular time.

Tigaman

Wow, it keeps getting worse and worse for Ohio State...

IronHogFan

Quote from: Tigaman on June 16, 2011, 12:17:30 pm
Wow, it keeps getting worse and worse for Ohio State...

Well what did you expect? When a ball of  yarn as big as OSU starts to come undone...we all get to see just how freakin big that ball of yarn was. OSU has a LONG way to fall and they have just started to tumble my friend...this is only the beginning for them!!