Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Look who wasn't happy again

Started by clutch, January 21, 2015, 01:25:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

clutch

http://www.csnbaltimore.com/blog/orioles-talk/colby-rasmus-was-just-not-orioles?p=ya5nbcs&ocid=yahoo

Has there been a situation yet where Rasmus was happy? He didn't like STL, didn't like Toronto, now he didn't want to play in Baltimore. Does he not realize that he's getting paid 8 mil a year to play a game. I'd play wherever for that.

hogcard1964

It starts at home.  His father is Svengali.  The guy has issues.

jrulz83

Poor guy, hopefully he'll find happiness someday. Best move Mozeliak has ever made was trading him.
Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

clutch

Quote from: jrulz83 on January 23, 2015, 01:40:56 pm
Poor guy, hopefully he'll find happiness someday. Best move Mozeliak has ever made was trading him.

He might once he retires. He sure can't seem to find happiness with a team.

jrulz83

Quote from: clutch on January 23, 2015, 08:47:08 pm
He might once he retires. He sure can't seem to find happiness with a team.

Maybe to him happiness is retirement. I'd sure be happy to try retirement. Of course, I think I could find it with $8 million a year for 5 years and then enjoy retirement. But to each his own.
Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

clutch

Quote from: jrulz83 on January 24, 2015, 01:10:38 am
Maybe to him happiness is retirement. I'd sure be happy to try retirement. Of course, I think I could find it with $8 million a year for 5 years and then enjoy retirement. But to each his own.

I just can't figure out how someone continuously turns playing a game for extraordinary amounts of money into such a negative situation.