Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Titus O'Neil suspended

Started by jbcarol, February 11, 2016, 04:26:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

https://twitter.com/VaughnMJohnson/status/697642240081031169

Don't cross the boss.

That seems to be the message WWE principal owner Vince McMahon is sending to his roster in a bizarre decision about one of its superstars.

QuoteMcMahon originally suspended Titus O'Neil for 90 days unprofessional conduct after O'Neil playfully grabbed McMahon's arm while he was walking backstage after Daniel Bryan's retirement ceremony on this week's "Monday Night Raw."

However, the New York Post reported late Wednesday that the Stamford-based organization had scaled back the ban to 60 days.

"The suspension of Titus O'Neil had nothing to do with race and everything to do with unprofessional conduct," WWE said in a statement.

Link above has the clip while it lasts.

I saw it on WWE Network after Raw.  It looked like Vince McMahon jerked his arm away angrily and they immediately killed the feed and switched to wrestlers driving in cars.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Eddie Goodson

Stupidity on parade. Vince's ego gets the better of him yet again.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton