Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A very good site for those interested..

Started by msudawgs64, November 10, 2006, 01:28:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

msudawgs64

www.military.com

You can sign up for free and join unit pages..I have been able to stay in touch with old friends from my military days, folks I have not seen in over 20 years.

I saw where HogasaurusRex had a link to the Tillman article from that site, was not sure folks knew about the unit pages and whatnot.

Plus they always have some very cool clips of stuff being blown up, shot at or bombed as well as specs on any piece of military equipment you can think of, within reason, i.e. not classified. 

If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

MarionHawgFan

It is not whether you win or lose it is how you play the game-  The guy that lost is the one that will say this.
I want to win.

HogasaurusRex

Yep, I concur!  Thanks for posting the site.   There's a TON of info on there and I use it daily to keep up w/whats going on military wise.
Hoooah!

HogasaurusRex

I have an alert feature from them for anytime that there is legislation that affects Vets.  Louisiana now has an amendment to the constitution that provides for NO personal property tax if the Vet is 100% totally and permanently disabled.