Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is ESPN Insider worth it?

Started by woopigsooie1222, October 05, 2013, 11:19:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

woopigsooie1222

I've been thinking about purchasing ESPN insider as long as it was absolutely worth it. It gives you more insight into recruiting and fantasy football tools, as well as a magazine subscription. But I don't know if that is worth the $3.33 per month they charge you (which isn't that much, but I'm a poor college student). So what do ye say?
The South Will Rise Again!

norforkian

Quote from: woopigsooie1222 on October 05, 2013, 11:19:17 pm
I've been thinking about purchasing ESPN insider as long as it was absolutely worth it. It gives you more insight into recruiting and fantasy football tools, as well as a magazine subscription. But I don't know if that is worth the $3.33 per month they charge you (which isn't that much, but I'm a poor college student). So what do ye say?
if you are a poor college student you do not need to wast 3.33 a month to see useless information.  I have never had it but I can't imagine useless sports information being worth any money when you can see a lot of info for free.

redeye

I wouldn't, but then I've never had it. The thing is that I can't imagine anything on espn's website being worth money. I'd rather put that money into Arkansas' 247 site, which I also don't do.

One thing I do know is that much of their rumor mill is just news that everyone already knows.

Capt_Marvel

If you really want it (and I like it just for the rumors pages, etc), find yourself a discount magazine subscription to ESPN The Magazine.  You get Insider free with the subscription, and it's actually cheaper than the monthly fee.

Just a quick Google search hit this, with offers as low as $17/year. 
http://www.cheapmagazinesite.com/products.php?q=Espn+Magazine+Subscription&gclid=CNjqk_rvgboCFUlp7AodEj0A6A

hogpc

woopigsooie1222

Alright thanks yall. I was just trying to see what everyone else thought about it.

Go Hogs
The South Will Rise Again!

99toLife