Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The next Great Dane?

Started by ICEman, June 30, 2015, 07:53:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ICEman

From my former exchange student number 72 in pic below.  He is talking about number 75 Frederik Palmdahl.  "Well he just got into IMG, just like Hjalte did, and yes he is a freaking beast. I teammates with him in my club at home, and I've watch his development the last 4 years, and he's going to be great I'm telling you."
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

sowmonella

Looks like he's a big boy. :razorback:
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Hog N Bama

Got any measurables, stats? Position? Not that it's really needed.  ;) CBB needs another uncommon man.:razorback:

ICEman

He is on Hudl.  It looks like he could work on his leg strength while down at IMG.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

Huds_HawgTide

he looks solid...he looks like he could be pretty fast for that size
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

jackflash

I know I am not coach, may not know talent. But can I offer him now?

jgphillips3

He's got the size.  He could be a monster if he has the skills and is coachable.

jackflash

Since their Head Coach took another job. I hope that open the doors a little wider for us. I would like to get a player from IMG every year.

nwahogfan1

Quote from: jackflash on June 30, 2015, 09:06:51 am
Since their Head Coach took another job. I hope that open the doors a little wider for us. I would like to get a player from IMG every year.
I agree.  I would love to snatch a player from IMG every year and keep that pipe line going.  I betcha our coaches are all over this and Mr Great Dane is indeed uncommon they will offer and be all over him.  Definitely has the size.  Would love to look at him at offensive tackle.    is that a possibility?

Woo Pigs.

onebadrubi

Quote from: jackflash on June 30, 2015, 09:06:51 am

Where did their coach go?  I know many were kind of hoping we would give him a longshot chance at the OC spot just for recruiting purposes.

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

JackJohnson

Quote from: onebadrubi on June 30, 2015, 09:22:17 am
Where did their coach go?  I know many were kind of hoping we would give him a longshot chance at the OC spot just for recruiting purposes.

QB coach for Stl Rams

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/st-louis-rams-hire-chris-weinke-as-quarterbacks-coach-022015

redeye

Well, maybe we'll have an all-Danish DL one day.  It certainly can't hurt that we already have someone speaking his same native language on the team.

Hawgzinbowlz

Danish Pipeline.

" WOO PIG "

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: redeye on June 30, 2015, 12:37:56 pm
Well, maybe we'll have an all-Danish DL one day.  It certainly can't hurt that we already have someone speaking his same native language on the team.

Ha..! They wouldn't even have to disguise line calls. They could just yell at each other in danish...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

twistitup

I'll take a few Danes then mix in a few Pacific Islanders, some in state prospects, a punter from SoCal, some midwest cornfed boys, a few burners from FL, and our choice from TX ---then, boom

NC
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: twistitup on June 30, 2015, 04:03:43 pm
I'll take a few Danes then mix in a few Pacific Islanders, some in state prospects, a punter from SoCal, some midwest cornfed boys, and a few burners from FL and boom

NC

Sounds like the 'Long Island Iced Tea' of footbawl..!
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

redeye

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on June 30, 2015, 03:58:35 pm
Ha..! They wouldn't even have to disguise line calls. They could just yell at each other in danish...

They could cuss out their opponent and no one would ever know, even if they used a little english.

e.g. Jeg skal nok gøre dig min biatch!

Hoggish1

Hoggish1

Quote from: redeye on June 30, 2015, 04:21:27 pm
They could cuss out their opponent and no one would ever know, even if they used a little english.

Ha, +1

jgphillips3

We need to stockpile the Danes on D and have announcers talk about our Viking defense.

HogWildBison2011

Quote from: jgphillips3 on June 30, 2015, 08:54:07 pm
We need to stockpile the Danes on D and have announcers talk about our Viking defense.
It shall be called the "Valhalla" defense.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: twistitup on June 30, 2015, 04:03:43 pm
I'll take a few Danes then mix in a few Pacific Islanders, some in state prospects, a punter from SoCal, some midwest cornfed boys, a few burners from FL, and our choice from TX ---then, boom

NC
that's what's up. and a jew to cook the books
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Din mor gik ned på mig i aftes..!

hawgfan4life

Who doesn't like a good Danish?

ICEman

Quote from: hawgfan4life on July 01, 2015, 12:31:35 pm
Who doesn't like a good Danish?

This one is not so bad and she is damn good at tennis to boot.

Tusks

If CBB gets his way someday the hogs may start 2 OT @ 6'10" 2 OG @ 6'9" a C @ 6'8" and a 6'7" QB.

4 DL @ 6'8" and 6'3" DB's.

The man like his giants.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

BigPapaHawg

That kid does look like a beast!!!! Definitely a CBB kind of recruit!!!!
WOO PIG

Section123

Quote from: HogWildBison2011 on June 30, 2015, 09:17:41 pm

+1 - well done. I liked it.

discombobulationist

Jeg ser hvad du gjorde der.
Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on September 05, 2014, 02:17:08 pmISIS could be overrunning your city and Rick would talk about how nice it is to have new neighbors.

WorfHog

jgphillips3

Quote from: HogWildBison2011 on June 30, 2015, 09:17:41 pm

RRS would be Ragnarok'in!

redeye

July 02, 2015, 02:30:01 pm #32 Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 06:10:50 pm by redeye
Quote from: ICEman on July 01, 2015, 08:02:47 pm

Hot dane dame!

SamBuckhart

Quote from: jgphillips3 on July 02, 2015, 10:50:39 am
RRS would be Ragnarok'in!
Haha. Yes it would. Ragnar was a great hog.
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

yraciv

Quote from: ICEman on July 01, 2015, 08:02:47 pm

Watch out posting her pic around. JJ Watt could be gunning for you.

Theolesnort

Quote from: jgphillips3 on June 30, 2015, 08:54:07 pm
Having two berserkers going off on the other team is better than just having one................ Minus the big bladed axes.........ofcourse ;)
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.

ICEman

Quote from: yraciv on July 03, 2015, 04:21:27 pm
Watch out posting her pic around. JJ Watt could be gunning for you.
'Watt's' going on, she dropped a golfer for footballer?