Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Baseball Ryan Hunter from Maumelle

Started by Jcart2443, June 16, 2015, 08:24:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jcart2443

16 yr old. Anybody know much about this kid? He seems to be very talented in baseball.

bulldog04

Quote from: Jcart2443 on June 16, 2015, 08:24:49 pm
16 yr old. Anybody know much about this kid? He seems to be very talented in baseball.
Need to ask in Extra Innings.  That's where the baseball gurus hangout

mhuff

Good advice. Most ,but not all baseball info,is posted there. I have noticed a few there that are really into recruitment there. It is a civil place to post

OLDHOG

I know him and his family, both top notch. There are 3 or 4 players in Maumelle that could be big time, my grandson Caleb Disterdick and Ryan being 2. Very good baseball program.

Jcart2443

Quote from: OLDHOG on June 17, 2015, 12:11:45 pm
I know him and his family, both top notch. There are 3 or 4 players in Maumelle that could be big time, my grandson Caleb Disterdick and Ryan being 2. Very good baseball program.

Grew up with his Dad, and from the clips I see, he has a fantastic swing. Thanks for the reply.

SPAL

At this point, he looks to be somewhere on the cusp of a D1 player. He is a balanced player with an average to above average arm. Has decent mechanics for a kid his age at the plate. Not going to be a true power guy, bit could hit for average at the next level.

He has 60 time of 7.1
Exit velocity of 86 at the plate
OF velocity in the 75-79 range.

Those numbers aren't eye popping, but good enough that at his age, he can improve them and maybe catch on with a decent D1 squad.

I'll be keeping an eye on his development.