Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Uncuts: Arkansas offense prepares for tough Tide defense

Started by Jason Carroll, October 06, 2015, 09:42:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Carroll

The Arkansas Razorbacks have lost eight straight games to Alabama and will enter Tuscaloosa trying to end that streak this weekend.

After practice on Tuesday players Brandon Allen, Rawleigh Williams III, Alex Collins, Sebastian Tretola, Drew Morgan and Hunter Henry along with coaches Sam Pittman and Jemal Singleton spoke on playing the Tide, what the team needs to do to win and more in these uncut interviews.

http://www.nwahomepage.com/razorback-nation/everything-about-them-is-plastered-all-over-our-room-hog-offense-talks-alabama-football

smb

The Hogs got their job cutout for them. I sure thought Georgia would have played Bama a better game than that? But each game is different.
GeorgiaHOG

DeltaBoy

Run the Rock, make no mistakes , Score every trip to the Red Zone. Pray for a pick 6, scoup and score fumble or Special Teams big play to win.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

ATLHog

Quote from: smb on October 07, 2015, 03:16:47 am
The Hogs got their job cutout for them. I sure thought Georgia would have played Bama a better game than that? But each game is different.
I was at the Bama/UGA game. Dawgs had virtually no QB presence (they're struggling with QB issues). I'd like to hope BA will at least give Hogs a much better advantage in that area!

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.