Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Treylon Burks Warren (2019)

Started by #1 STUNNA, December 15, 2015, 10:34:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

#1 STUNNA

We need to get on him early... he will be the best wide receiver to come out of Warren. Already has legit size at 6'3 190.. as a freshman. Will most likely be #1 recruit in his class!!

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/6207706/treylon-burks

whosiskid

Nice looking player. It will be interesting to watch his development. He doesn't have much of a burst in traffic, but that should improve sharply with age. Otherwise looks like a keeper. If he wants an offer from Arkansas, the best way to do it is to go to their camps during the summer or spring. That's how Jordan Jones, Agim, and Capps all got their offers.
"It's no trick to make a lot of money...if all you want...is to make a lot of money." - Bernstein, in Citizen Kane

"What if you were given the task of entertaining yourself all day but were finished by noon?" - Kierkegaard

"The disposition to admire, and almost to worship, the rich and the powerful, and to despise, or, at least, to neglect, persons of poor and mean condition [is] the great and most universal cause of the corruption of our moral sentiments." - Adam Smith

"That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves." - Kim Stanley Robinson

bulldog04

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on December 15, 2015, 10:34:32 am
We need to get on him early... he will be the best wide receiver to come out of Warren. Already has legit size at 6'3 190.. as a freshman. Will most likely be #1 recruit in his class!!

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/6207706/treylon-burks
If he's that big already he may not be a WR in college

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Looks like Warren is ready to send up their next batch of WR's! IDK how they do it, but I hope they keep em coming!
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

southarkhog06

looks good, but 2019 is a long time from now.

#1 STUNNA

He is more advanced than childs and brett smith were as freshman. Its not very often that a freshman is good enough to start at receiver at Warren...lol

RussVegas Hawg

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on December 15, 2015, 01:04:25 pm
Looks like Warren is ready to send up their next batch of WR's! IDK how they do it, but I hope they keep em coming!

Genetics

#1 STUNNA

watching his film.. he doesn't play like a freshman. I think he is faster than he looks on film. He makes it look pretty effortless.

riccoar

Quote from: bulldog04 on December 15, 2015, 12:54:07 pm
If he's that big already he may not be a WR in college
My thoughts too.  He bulks up any and he's a stud TE.