Jalen Merrick

Started by 100%Razorback, October 27, 2014, 10:06:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: Kevin on November 06, 2014, 06:03:09 am
I thought ward was hurt, and could be headed to a medical scholarship

He is

bcdrules

I have a feeling Jalen will commit on the 22nd during his visit.

redeye

Quote from: bcdrules on November 09, 2014, 09:50:14 pm
I have a feeling Jalen will commit on the 22nd during his visit.

That's a good feeling!

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: Adam Stokes on November 04, 2014, 02:59:11 pm
Just watched the hudl video.  Anyone think Jalen worked at IHOP over the summer?  He sure is good at serving up pancakes.  I was hoping he'd push a guy over the fence like off the Blindside.
Please don't use that line on twitter.

Nipsey Mussle

I see on 10/26 Otis picked the Hogs to land Merrick.

HoggusMaximus

Quote from: BBsTheMan on November 10, 2014, 12:22:32 am
I see on 10/26 Otis picked the Hogs to land Merrick.

Well it's settled, now there is no way he will be a hog.

The_Iceman

AugustaHog

I know jack about twitter, but I think I remember someone say there is a way to add people based off of similar interests or common people that you follow.  This could explain why so many random people are getting followed by this guy.  That being said, if you had no interest or weren't feeling good about a school, wouldn't you want to turn this feature off so that you didn't have all these people clogging up your twitter?  Hopefully, this is a good sign, but I don't know enough about it all to be able to tell.

lumphog

Quote from: AugustaHog on November 10, 2014, 09:04:14 am
I know jack about twitter, but I think I remember someone say there is a way to add people based off of similar interests or common people that you follow.  This could explain why so many random people are getting followed by this guy.  That being said, if you had no interest or weren't feeling good about a school, wouldn't you want to turn this feature off so that you didn't have all these people clogging up your twitter?  Hopefully, this is a good sign, but I don't know enough about it all to be able to tell.
You have the "CHOICE" to follow people......some are suggested but, it's your "CHOICE" to follow them......There's interest here, or he wouldn't be following Hog fans.......I think we get Jalen.