Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kevin Durant to Golden State

Started by HiggiePiggy, July 04, 2016, 01:21:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

onebadrubi

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on July 07, 2016, 08:38:08 am
You do realize that every player is "passed on" by teams until they are picked..................No one really knows how any player picked will perform for a particular team or coach.

I guess you missed the emphasis on MANY.  What other team in recent history has had such success with their draft picks the last 5 years? 

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: onebadrubi on July 07, 2016, 11:40:07 am
I guess you missed the emphasis on MANY.  What other team in recent history has had such success with their draft picks the last 5 years? 

How could I miss it since you bolded it. I can't think of any other teams with their success lately. They have done a good job in drafting. That doesn't mean it was a certainty it all would have worked for them as good as it has.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: The_Iceman on July 07, 2016, 09:38:12 am
Oops.

The Bulls just trades Dunleavy to the Cavs. This may open up some room for Portis in that 2nd unit.

HAHA! If I had a dollar for every time I made a spelling mistake on here I'd be rich!
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Dr. Starcs