Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arlando Cook Highlights

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, May 21, 2016, 10:30:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

hawginbigd1

Dang looks like Trey Thompson better put in some work this off season!

rzrbackramsfan

He did some things well, he doesn't look all that athletic though.  He'll probably be battling it out with Dustin Thomas and brachen for playing time.

TheRazorback500

He has some hops, goes after rebounds, and has good form at the FT line. I think he'll help.

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

Biggus Piggus

Some strange comments on here. Cook is a good player.
[CENSORED]!

Big Nasty 34

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on May 23, 2016, 10:14:40 am
Some strange comments on here. Cook is a good player.

Makes me wonder if everyone watched the same highlights lol

poloprince

Definite upgrade from last season at the 3/4 spot. I like that he can get a rebound and go.  :razorback:
$PoLoPrInCe$

hogwood

Wow. I had no idea that he had mobility, handles, and range. If this kid takes his game to D1 levels he can be very good. Very impressive highlights.

Hogimus Prime

Long, lean and athletic. Reminds me of Derek Hood/ Nicky Davis but with offensive game.

1hawgballer2

Nice film clip on Cook, this young man is solid and will hold down the 4 spot regardless who playing the 5 spot

RealHog

Thinking about it, I think Anderson is finding traits in Cook that work in his system well, and I like it. Think about a Barford-Macon-Bailey-Cook-Kingsley lineup and how they can run the floor and the break. So much easy speed with those guys who can pour in 10 points before the other team knows what hit them and call a TO. That's a Fast 40 minute group.

hogwood

Quote from: RealHog on May 24, 2016, 03:28:55 pm
Thinking about it, I think Anderson is finding traits in Cook that work in his system well, and I like it. Think about a Barford-Macon-Bailey-Cook-Kingsley lineup and how they can run the floor and the break. So much easy speed with those guys who can pour in 10 points before the other team knows what hit them and call a TO. That's a Fast 40 minute group.

Absolutely right. If these guys could come in and make an impact in year 1 then that lineup there would be lethal to most teams. IMO the only guys in our starting lineup this past year that really fit were Kingsley and Durham. If Anderson can improve recruiting to where he can get players that are both system fits and highly talented players like he has in this class (unlike the usual athletic with potential), then Razorback teams will be feared nationwide once again. We have a good start to 2017 with Hall and Gafford.

RealHog

Quote from: hogwood on May 24, 2016, 05:06:16 pm
Absolutely right. If these guys could come in and make an impact in year 1 then that lineup there would be lethal to most teams. IMO the only guys in our starting lineup this past year that really fit were Kingsley and Durham. If Anderson can improve recruiting to where he can get players that are both system fits and highly talented players like he has in this class (unlike the usual athletic with potential), then Razorback teams will be feared nationwide once again. We have a good start to 2017 with Hall and Gafford.

Absolutely. The more I think about this roster the more I like it. I think Hannahs will anchor the 2 spot this year, even though he's not a typical fastest 40 player. He has found his place with amazing range and touch from deep and around the basket. Not as athletic and rangy as many but he's exceptional enough in other areas to make up for it. He can shoot those dagger back breaker 3s a la the Splash Bros. Def one of my favorite players to watch this year. There so many lineup combos that I think can put us in the top 3 in the SEC this year.