Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Now that's coaching!

Started by BannerMountainMan, January 06, 2018, 07:01:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

Get your assistants to cheat by giving your assistant coaches money to pay players, then you leave them hanging dry by getting them fired then you get to be at the helm with great players, NOW THATS GOOD COACHING
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

razorpimp

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 06, 2018, 07:01:11 pm
Get your assistants to cheat by giving your assistant coaches money to pay players, then you leave them hanging dry by getting them fired then you get to be at the helm with great players, NOW THATS GOOD COACHING

Excuses excuses.....

Wild Bill Hog

LMAO.

mykidsdad

Quote from: razorpimp on January 06, 2018, 07:01:47 pm
Excuses excuses.....

lol - you mean, truth, truth. Pearl is a POS. if you don't agree, then you are a POS as well. When the FBI puts the squeeze on his assistants, it will come out because they will be singing. Pearl is a known cheater. Has always been, will always be.

MountieDawg

Fastest 40 got sped up tonight and could not play at that pace.
SEC!

Letsroll1200

I agree.. When they said a Philadelphia kid signed with Auburn. I was wondering how much did they pay him. Auburn enjoy this short term wins because it's going to hurt you in the end. Arkansas will bounce bacck at home.

hogfanny

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on January 06, 2018, 07:05:09 pm
I agree.. When they said a Philadelphia kid signed with Auburn. I was wondering how much did they pay him. Auburn enjoy this short term wins because it's going to hurt you in the end. Arkansas will bounce bacck at home.
I wish you were right but cheating is encouraged in the sec. I am tired of the sec. No amount of money makes me any difference.

Fan701

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Fan701 on January 06, 2018, 07:18:26 pm
But pretty much true.
yeah I know everybody has to have excuses to get away with cheating
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Coop-Hog

The part that bothers me the most, is why do they have absolutely no idea how to set up and run a half court offense... does it take every second of every practice to learn the run run run offense. Can we not have some type of plan when running ain't working?
Did I mention I HATE LSU!!

Fan701

Quote from: hogfanny on January 06, 2018, 07:14:15 pm
I wish you were right but cheating is encouraged in the sec. I am tired of the sec. No amount of money makes me any difference.
Yes, our last two losses were to coaches who are pretty much known cheaters, but it really makes no difference since there's nothing we can do about it.  If we'd played well we would have beaten them anyway.  It is pretty galling to lose to Pearl, who might be the dirtiest of them all.